Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Audi B7 sometimes forget the Remote  (Read 2195 times)
marto7

« on: July 08, 2022, 04:26:04 AM »

Audi A4 B7 1.8T 2005. Curently the car is with immo-off because of this problem - Link to other topic here
I didnt successfully found out where is the other problem but i will describe the problem now here.
Sometimes that car just forgots the remote control and i cant Lock/Unlock the car with the Remote. The Battery of the remote and the car are both new so this is not a problem with batteries. Yesterday i get to the car everything working fine, than im travelling 5mins with the car and when i parked the car and wanted to lock it there is nothing. No buttons working. I needed to readapt the remote with holding unlock button the turn ingnition on and off. Remote was readdapted and everything working again, but thats same problem happened before 1 month maybe. Before one month i locked successfully the car but after work when i get to the car unlock button wont work and every other button too, but i didnt able to addapt the key with the same procedure as above because when the car is locked with the remote, but after that didnt unlocked with remote i cant turn ignition on. When i turn ignition on the dashboard dont light up. The proccedure that i need to do then is to power the dash manyally when i pyt 12v to the dash Fuse than readapt the key then. What is the possible problem guys ? Thanks
elektronik13

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2022, 04:17:55 PM »

Audi A4 B7 1.8T 2005. Curently the car is with immo-off because of this problem - Link to other topic here
I didnt successfully found out where is the other problem but i will describe the problem now here.
Sometimes that car just forgots the remote control and i cant Lock/Unlock the car with the Remote. The Battery of the remote and the car are both new so this is not a problem with batteries. Yesterday i get to the car everything working fine, than im travelling 5mins with the car and when i parked the car and wanted to lock it there is nothing. No buttons working. I needed to readapt the remote with holding unlock button the turn ingnition on and off. Remote was readdapted and everything working again, but thats same problem happened before 1 month maybe. Before one month i locked successfully the car but after work when i get to the car unlock button wont work and every other button too, but i didnt able to addapt the key with the same procedure as above because when the car is locked with the remote, but after that didnt unlocked with remote i cant turn ignition on. When i turn ignition on the dashboard dont light up. The proccedure that i need to do then is to power the dash manyally when i pyt 12v to the dash Fuse than readapt the key then. What is the possible problem guys ? Thanks
replace the central locking module
marto7

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2022, 03:20:36 PM »

Is it same as Comfort control module thats located under the drivers foot ? Is it also possible the other problem with the immo to be from same thing ?
elektronik13

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2022, 05:22:17 AM »

Is it same as Comfort control module thats located under the drivers foot ? Is it also possible the other problem with the immo to be from same thing ?
yes, under the driver's feet
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: