Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help on which definitions i need to log  (Read 6515 times)
jbenn99

« on: July 09, 2022, 07:49:10 AM »

Hi, im quite new to all of this and wondered if anyone can help me. i have downloaded me7logger and the visual extension and i am just wondering which parameters i need to log/ set up as my config file? there are 760 of them to choose from. do i just log them all or are their certain ones which i need to be looking at to be able to log information and change my map accordingly. thank you in advance and sorry im such a 'noob' at this  Grin
jbenn99

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2022, 07:51:29 AM »

Hi, im quite new to all of this and wondered if anyone can help me. i have downloaded me7logger and the visual extension and i am just wondering which parameters i need to log/ set up as my config file? there are 760 of them to choose from. do i just log them all or are their certain ones which i need to be looking at to be able to log information and change my map accordingly. thank you in advance and sorry im such a 'noob' at this  Grin
and can i create an ecu file with my mapped file or does it have to be a standard bin which i use? thank you
fknbrkn

mk4 1.8T AUM

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2022, 10:03:13 AM »

There is typical_4cyl config file somewhere in me7l folders
and can i create an ecu file with my mapped file or does it have to be a standard bin which i use? thank you
Did you try both ways before asking?
jbenn99

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2022, 05:01:08 PM »

I didn’t try both ways mate just because I didn’t know whether the map being edited would mess with anything while making the ecu file if that makes sense
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: