Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 06A032906DR me7.5 not communicating with vcds  (Read 2062 times)
jbenn99

« on: July 18, 2022, 01:58:47 PM »

Hi, I don’t know if I’m being stupid here or whether it’s a common fault but I have gone to plug my friends car into vcds to see which codes the ecu are shooting up. When I have plugged it in the car won’t communicate with the ecm. To make sure it wasn’t his obd port I have plugged an old ecu in and it works fine, is this a common problem? I can’t list any codes because I can’t access the information. I read his car 2 days ago perfectly fine but today it just won’t recognise the ecu and I’m confused. I tried reading the ecu Id with mpps but again it couldn’t Id the ecu so I don’t know, if anyone has came across this problem and found a way to fix it it would be much appreciated
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2022, 07:01:07 AM »

By the sounds of it the ecu is bricked or otherwise damaged. You can try to recover and flash back to stock using mpps. Mpps has boot mode option under genaric in the drop down menu. Best of luck and remember to always checksum any file before you write it .

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: