Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is there any way to tell if there is No lift shift on a file  (Read 3279 times)
jbenn99

Hi, I recently downloaded a 06A906032TL file from here and put a mild stage 2 base on my friends car. When he drives it over sort of 20-30 miles it throws the code p0601 memory checksum error. I’ve been reading on here about the code and it says about no lift shift and launch control can cause this fault but as far as I was aware this was a standard map. Is there anyway of seeing if it has nls mapped into the file? We drove his car and did a gear change without lifting and it did sort of a little pop out of the exhaust where as if I do it in my car it just revs up so it sort of gave me hope that it is that which is causing the code to pop up. Is there any way of checking to see if it has no lift shift and if so is it something which can be done with winols or is it a different part of the file? Thank you
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2022, 01:21:43 PM »

Flash to stock, call it a day.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
danksnaks

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2023, 04:10:38 PM »

Flash to stock, call it a day.

He's right you know. Why not just make your own file starting with your vehicle's original .bin that maybe you can - at some point or another - add no-lift shit to. Tell me OP do you go around town sampling the locals narcotics at random hoping that you'll come across some top shelf brown-brown?
prj

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2023, 05:01:56 AM »

Tell me OP do you go around town sampling the locals narcotics at random hoping that you'll come across some top shelf brown-brown?
Perfect analogy, I love it.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
_nameless

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2023, 07:35:31 AM »

He's right you know. Why not just make your own file starting with your vehicle's original .bin that maybe you can - at some point or another - add no-lift shit to. Tell me OP do you go around town sampling the locals narcotics at random hoping that you'll come across some top shelf brown-brown?
LMAO. Gold.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: