Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Audi 2.7 APB vs BEL  (Read 7363 times)
EarthWalker

« on: August 13, 2022, 04:14:00 PM »

Greetings folks,

I was driving a 01 allroad w/APB that I had customized an 8D0 Mbox definition - mainly to remove rear 02's and SAI when I did my manual swap.

I'm now swapping that transmission into an 03 allroad with BEL engine - and it looks like I cannot use the same ECU due to wiring differences, however can I use the same definition file?

Thanks

_nameless

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2022, 07:12:36 PM »

Greetings folks,

I was driving a 01 allroad w/APB that I had customized an 8D0 Mbox definition - mainly to remove rear 02's and SAI when I did my manual swap.

I'm now swapping that transmission into an 03 allroad with BEL engine - and it looks like I cannot use the same ECU due to wiring differences, however can I use the same definition file?

Thanks

Thats a no on all accounts

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
EarthWalker

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2022, 05:59:58 PM »

Thats a no on all accounts

Ok one more question regarding this. When I flashed the 01 ecu (me7.1), I built a bench harness. Can I use the same bench harness on the me7.1.1 box or is that wiring different as well?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2022, 06:34:39 PM »

yes, you can absolutely use the same bench flashing harness

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: