Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hello from Switzerland  (Read 1655 times)
M.Mischler

« on: August 29, 2022, 09:16:28 AM »

Hello together

I live in Switzerland and have been working on the engine tuning of the Quattro RS4 B5 for a few years now. Until now, however, only with free programmable ECUs from the company MaxxECU from Sweden. The majority of the tuning was done with focus on flexfuel systems (Ethanol 85%).

So I have a good basic understanding of the factors that influence the optimal combustion of fuel. Nevertheless, with regard to some points of view the tuning of OEM ECUs is very different compared to the tuning of free programmable ECUs. For example, the fueling model is based on volumetric efficiency instead of a mass airflow sensor. Or the system and logic of component protection is developed from skratch. There are not hundreds of tables either  Cheesy

I currently lack the knowledge of how to tune a Quattro RS4 B5 with OEM ECU. This knowledge I want to acquire with the help of this forum. I am still very amazed at the detailed information that can be found in this forum. Simply unbelievable! Many thanks to all the hardworking forum participants for their contributions.

Registering in this forum was not easy. I am glad that it worked out now. Thanks to the forum administrator.  Wink

Greetings
apt
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: