Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 32
Author Topic: Dialing in the single  (Read 247986 times)
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2012, 11:40:39 AM »

Regardless, he's that rich when he's NOT requesting it, AND he's got trim issues.

Get KRKTE/MAF set up right first....

one thing at a time (IMO)

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
marcellus

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2012, 11:43:14 AM »

The log I did this morning has minimal CF and the requested looked more reasonable.
marcellus

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2012, 01:55:43 PM »

I pulled 10% from my KRKTE.  STFT at idle and cruise was better, but my WOT fueling is still the same. 
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2012, 02:23:19 PM »

Do you have wideband logs? I don't see anything obviously wrong with that log, it actually looks like a good start.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 02:24:53 PM by nyet » Logged

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
marcellus

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2012, 02:35:06 PM »

I dont have any wideband logs.  I was on the group buy, so I will be installing the Zeitronix setup after work today.  I know you guys say dont pay attention to the narrowband.....but all the logs I have seen showing the narrowband voltages show them more in line than what I have beebn seeing.  I have moved my KRKTE all over the place and it hasnt changed much at all.  Right now I am at .04207 on my 630cc injectors, I havwe been all the way up to .053ish and the other than cruise and IDle being shot to hell, WOT was pretty much as seen in the current logs.

Is there anything else that could be affecting fueling like this?  I will pressure test the car later on today also just to be sure.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2012, 02:42:53 PM »

If you don't have a wideband, how do you know what your AFR is?

ECUx Plot

marcellus

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2012, 02:51:54 PM »

I havent been able to log it yet, but when I do have a standalone WBO2 setup in the cockpit that I use for reference while I am logging.  By reference I mean I glance at it a few times while doing a pull.  Thats how I noticed it going leaner on yesterdays pulls. 

But I agree, I need to get the new setup all wired in so I can overlay the logs into xPlot.  You think the narowband is really that inaccurate?  Evn though its actually a WBO2 signal being converted to a narrowband signal?  (Innovate LC-1 with two outputs emulating the narrowband, Innovate LM-2 standalone in cockpit for monitoring)
jibberjive

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2012, 04:42:22 PM »

I havent been able to log it yet, but when I do have a standalone WBO2 setup in the cockpit that I use for reference while I am logging.  By reference I mean I glance at it a few times while doing a pull.  Thats how I noticed it going leaner on yesterdays pulls. 

But I agree, I need to get the new setup all wired in so I can overlay the logs into xPlot.  You think the narowband is really that inaccurate?  Evn though its actually a WBO2 signal being converted to a narrowband signal?  (Innovate LC-1 with two outputs emulating the narrowband, Innovate LM-2 standalone in cockpit for monitoring)
If you are using an innovate for your narrowband simulated output, why hook up a computer to it and log the WB values too?
marcellus

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2012, 04:56:39 PM »

Is that information useful without RPM ?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2012, 05:34:46 PM »

You think the narowband is really that inaccurate?

I'm not sure what you mean. What do you think the narrowband values are telling you?

Hint: it isn't lambda.

ECUx Plot

jibberjive

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2012, 05:36:36 PM »

Better than nothing for sure, and you should be able to pick out where you did your pulls.
marcellus

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2012, 01:32:41 PM »

I just installed the ZT-2 in the car and now I am excited to get going.  I started the car and was freaked out because it took a couple of seconds to get a reading, and when it did the rpms were off.  Easy fix though, you just need to switch it from 4 cyl to 6 cyl in the settings.  I am buttoning things back up and will run a log or two in a few minutes.
marcellus

« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2012, 02:45:55 PM »

Even though I havent figured out how to get the logs to display in xPlot, the data is priceless.  Damn!  I am runing stupid lean.  Its my own damn fault though, I had been adjusting the AFR based on the narrowband.  No wonder the car was feeling like I was hitting a brick wall around 6k under full boost. I will attach both logs in case someone can help me figure out how to graph them together.  ECUx CSV, Zt-2 CSV, and the original ZT-2 log attached.
jibberjive

« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2012, 03:21:26 PM »

For the ECUxPlot aspect, see this post here:
http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/479416-****-Complete-Guide-on-How-to-Take-and-Graph-Logs-****?p=7462266&viewfull=1#post7462266

For the Zeitronix aspect, see this post here:
http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/493904-Huge-Post-on-Wideband-Info-and-Heads-Up-on-GB?p=7824356&viewfull=1#post7824356

In ECUxPlot, I generally first open my ECU logged file, with the filter set up.  Then I go to File, add file, and select the Zeitronix .csv that I exported.
marcellus

« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2012, 11:09:55 PM »

What a mess.  I have been dialing in the fuel getting the WOT fuel to match the requested AFR at the end of the run.  I now have way too much fuel everywhere else, and my injector duty cycle is getting pretty high up there.  I really dont like messing with the KfKhfm map to dial in the fueling.  I would much rather deal with the FKKVS map since from what I have read it deals directly with the injectors themselves.  I have been staring at th FKKVS map for days trying to figure out what to do to it when the time comes.  (staring=searching and reading)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 32
  Print  

Jump to: