Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Looking for someone to delete IMMO on ME 17.5 (lost all keys)  (Read 2169 times)
cruciform

« on: October 17, 2022, 10:46:30 AM »

Lost my keys to my 09 Tiguan. Having the dealer make a replacement, but its a winter beater, so its not worth having all new keys coded and programmed. (Towing it to the dealer, etc)
Looking to send my ECU out for someone to delete the immobilizer.
I have some programming and have done some tuning in the past, but I have no idea when it come s to the ME 17.5

Am I in the right place?
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2022, 12:10:32 PM »

Lost my keys to my 09 Tiguan. Having the dealer make a replacement, but its a winter beater, so its not worth having all new keys coded and programmed. (Towing it to the dealer, etc)
Looking to send my ECU out for someone to delete the immobilizer.
I have some programming and have done some tuning in the past, but I have no idea when it come s to the ME 17.5

Am I in the right place?
Its not that easy on the later models. If you don't have a paired key the hadzors will flash, hvac wont work and possibly some other side affects.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
cruciform

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2022, 10:59:33 AM »

Thank you, as I didn't know this to be the case. I'm just trying to get the car to run and be able to drive it- like I said, it's a winter beater, and I have a few weeks before the snow flies here in Buffalo. What if I were to buy a cheap new Amazon ignition lock cylinder? Is there a way for me to program a new key myself? I have VAGCOM, but I believe I need a code to program new keys- have a few spare fobs, . I know the dealer or a locksmith is an option, but I don't learn anything that way. Plus, it's my punishment for being so stupid and loosing the keys
patator03

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2023, 03:43:38 AM »

Post your files here
prj

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2023, 04:02:40 AM »

On newer cars the ignition won't even turn on, so engine not starting is the last of all your worries.
Not sure how it is on 09 Tiguan.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: