Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: setting 0280158117 for e85 1.8t  (Read 3943 times)
_nameless

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2022, 07:14:10 PM »

yes Andy the value of the primary fuel will have to change a lot in E85 with original injectors but I go almost from 300cc to +600cc 0.07 is only a basic value that I found with the krkte calculator and I I put an average value of 75% E85. And yes the goal is lambda 1.
Don't know who andy is and what you say makes no sense. You need to take base fuel pressure into account when doing rough calculations. Once you have the base calculation for the  larger injectors on pump fuel, add 40% to that mixture and it will be really close.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
IamwhoIam

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2022, 12:53:05 AM »

yes Andy the value of the primary fuel will have to change a lot in E85 with original injectors but I go almost from 300cc to +600cc 0.07 is only a basic value that I found with the krkte calculator and I I put an average value of 75% E85. And yes the goal is lambda 1.

And your average values come from where exactly? I work with the French market and there's very rarely over 72% ethanol in the pump "E85" that's sold there, and in winter in certain regions it drops to below 60% ethanol. Without a sensor you'll never know how much there is and yet you were so adamant that pros were offering "flexfuel" tunes WITHOUT A SENSOR, LOL! This thread is getting ridiculous.

I have no logs because I have a boost gauge (makes things easier)
JeanAwt

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2022, 10:39:52 AM »

again this is a hooby.yes i factored in my frp of 4bar.i prefer to ride too rich than too lean to begin with.post ridiculous if you will....i doubt anyone is born in knowing the alcohol level in France ... (but now I know it) I understood that the "noob" was not accepted thank you.

A4 B5 avant 1.8T 2000 NO QUATTRO
IamwhoIam

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2022, 11:16:49 AM »

It's not about not being accepted, it's about the fact that you haven't even read all the basics like the wiki etc, and then come on here and make statements that make most of the longtime users of this forum spit their coffee all over their keyboards, and then you go and act all frustrated and mad at us for not "accepting the noob", which isn't even true. You're welcome here as is everyone, but don't expect someone else to do the job for you or to hand it to you on a silver platter. Also when 10 people tell you the same thing, it's time to question your knowledge rather than act all pissed off and making yourself feel "not accepted". Everyone has been a noob one day, and I mean EVERYONE.

I have no logs because I have a boost gauge (makes things easier)
JeanAwt

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2022, 11:47:35 AM »

1 I read the wiki but I didn't understand everything.2 Welcome? We don't have the same definition of the word I think...3 I wasn't asking me to do the work or a reprogramming.4 I am angry? no, I no longer have the impression that I am being prevented from learning, it's different.

A4 B5 avant 1.8T 2000 NO QUATTRO
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: