Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2010 AUDI A3 2.0T FWD - SAI Delete  (Read 2288 times)
enosholdings

« on: November 11, 2022, 02:16:11 PM »

Hello. I am looking to delete the SAI function, as it is not required in my state and is causing a check engine light. Most of the resources I have found on the forum point to wikis or posts for other models. Does anyone have a bin file that is stock except for SAI deletion?

It would be a to of help -- or if someone could walk me through the procedure or point me in the right direction for my specific vehicle, that would be fantastic. Thanks!
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2022, 10:48:19 PM »

Here you go, this should work for you. File attached  Smiley
« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 10:57:45 PM by _nameless » Logged

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
enosholdings

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2022, 12:13:49 PM »

Really appreciate the help but I saw no file attached!!  Huh Grin

TIA!
jimmcgee5

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2022, 02:38:37 PM »

Really appreciate the help but I saw no file attached!!  Huh Grin

TIA!

its a standing joke on here  Grin you need to read up on anything relating to your ecu , this forum is not somewhere to ask for a free file , its a forum were you read , search , read some more ,   find a ols or xdf for your file , understand what you can mod , ask on here if your doing it right , someone will say nope , some will say maybe, and then you will get pissed off and go back and read some more   Wink , search all the forums , build a folder full of roms and xdf and ols for your ecu , learn what works . you wont get a free file on here , but you may find someone with the same ecu that's done something else and it will help you .

my 2 pence worth  Wink
enosholdings

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2022, 05:43:08 PM »

Any suggestions where exactly to start reading for this model?
terminator

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2022, 08:19:56 PM »

https://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: