Pages: [1]
Author Topic: hello  (Read 1035 times)
sp6men10

« on: January 08, 2023, 10:57:36 AM »

Hi to all of you,

to begin thank you for the acceptance on your forum.

Me it's sp6men10, finally rather the basic lumberjack of chernarus but hey I made a mistake when registering...
Well ok my real first name is Jany, now that we are intimate I will introduce myself.

Well, let's talk about the equipment... watch out guys, I'm going to make people envious, eh, I have, I have... A MAGNIFICENT MPPS V18 (made in don't worry ).
And also a launch x431 tablet for logs and classic diags/coding.

In terms of vehicles, it's ok, I love paths and embankments, my steeds are a little less so I'm going to talk about the 2 main ones:
Leon 1M 1.8 20VT4 ARY ME7.5 engine with a few trinkets and that of Madame Leon 5F 1.8TSI CJSA Simos12.1 engine the same with a few trinkets.

Interest level roughly speaking my job, which is my biggest passion (auto mechanic today on my own, a kid's dream haha)
The Squad of Friends (RicerSquad)
Then there's the aperitif, and the video games when the aperitif isn't too rough, good and there's another thing, huh, but...

My arrival at your place...

Basically one evening I sent a message to Rico saying "hey psiiiit hey are you sleeping? no? hey, I'm going to flash my 1.8T and it's all going to be too much fun"
And of course he replies "it's cool you're getting started, above all go to the fofo, make presentations and find out about your calculator"
Me, well, I'm valiant, I want to want attention,
I grab my brand new mpps freshly landed from the magical land and I say to myself ok Bobby, you have understood the usefulness of the damos and you have something that looks like it from afar by closing one eye after 6 RICARD.
So I experienced my first crash and my first calculation "rescue" at 2 a.m. in my underpants in my living room, with my pc power supply because I'm a purist.
The holy druid had warned me, I didn't listen... And since then, has Bobby improved? :mrgreen:
Well no and it's worse huh, because I got 2/3 stuff but half, then for the rest that I didn't understand I tell myself that you way hey, nobody is perfect :kisses:
Not in real life since I have evolved a little bit on ECM to understand how certain things work, then I do on a case-by-case basis on Winols a few pops and mazouuuuh (med9.1/med17.5/me7.5/ some EDCXXX )
But I don't like not understanding something, stupid and disciplined, I can spend days and days persisting in one thing, a pop on med9.1? 18 flashes, well it's on I'm not the next Skols but I'm unearthed
So my coming here is oriented in a desire to learn and share

Thank you for reading and I look forward to discussing with you.

royce5950

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2023, 11:33:39 AM »

Welcome sp6men!

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: