Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MK6 GLI Fueling Issues after ECU swap  (Read 1025 times)
Oleg.melnyk07@yahoo.com

« on: November 14, 2022, 05:27:46 PM »

Hello everyone I have a MK6 VW Jetta GLI and am running k04 on a custom tune. I swapped the original ecu to the gti’s MED17.1 ECU and after that I have issues with my fuel rail pressure. Only thing that is not connected to the ecu is the evap system(the leak detection pump and the rest). Could that be an issue? I use HP Tuners software ( that was the reason to swap ecu so I am able to use HP Tuners) and if I swap the original ecu back in the car everything works as should, holds 17mpa of fuel pressure all throughout the power band. Thank you in advance
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2022, 05:44:41 PM »

1) this is a DIY forum. We do not support 3rd party tuning suites, and nobody wants to.
2) you completely ignored every single rule and every single sticky
3) you didn't mention if you tried a stock file in the new ECU

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
_nameless

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2022, 02:52:49 AM »

Hello everyone I have a MK6 VW Jetta GLI and am running k04 on a custom tune. I swapped the original ecu to the gti’s MED17.1 ECU and after that I have issues with my fuel rail pressure. Only thing that is not connected to the ecu is the evap system(the leak detection pump and the rest). Could that be an issue? I use HP Tuners software ( that was the reason to swap ecu so I am able to use HP Tuners) and if I swap the original ecu back in the car everything works as should, holds 17mpa of fuel pressure all throughout the power band. Thank you in advance
Hp tuners is total shit for vag. Also, swapping ecus from some other model is completely stupid, and won't work. Not to mention the immobilizer won't allow the car to run.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: