Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Audi A4 Returless to return conversion issue 8E09059518AF  (Read 1252 times)
BossEFI

« on: November 18, 2022, 10:26:44 AM »

Hello guys, many years following the forum and getting all my answer issued without need of posting till now, I got this Audi A4 with 386cc TT injectors, stock is returnless but now have return with 4 bar FPR, boost and timing looking good fir what we need of the car but STFT and LTFT have been a problem, going multiple directions I got it to work, fuel trims still looking a lil high but any of the definition I got from the forum doesnt have the maps for returnless conversion, at this point my only problem is the first start up in the morning, car misfires for the first minutes, if we rev up car goes fine but misfire still record and check engine light on, looking for someone that can help not just eliminate the misfire, but if we can setup this correctly would be nice.

Thanks in advance.
BossEFI

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2022, 10:29:16 AM »

Here are some of the XDF´s im being using and the curret map, a really close friend help me dissable cat DTCs and boost diagnosis.
_nameless

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2022, 11:48:20 AM »

You made fkkvs flat and that's ok as long as you are going to fine tune after. Your dead times are still stock and you edited krkte the wrong direction. With the current configuration you will without a doubt have an issue with fuel trims. I normally dont do the spoon feeding thing but sense it looks like you made an attempt I corrected your dead times and calculated injection quantity. Also, I corrected the checksums as the file labeled "tune" had like 6 errors.     

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
BossEFI

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2022, 05:43:42 PM »

You made fkkvs flat and that's ok as long as you are going to fine tune after. Your dead times are still stock and you edited krkte the wrong direction. With the current configuration you will without a doubt have an issue with fuel trims. I normally dont do the spoon feeding thing but sense it looks like you made an attempt I corrected your dead times and calculated injection quantity. Also, I corrected the checksums as the file labeled "tune" had like 6 errors.     

So car starts way better, still have some fuel in it, Block 001 Lambda Control its -24%,  how can I make this stay lower?
_nameless

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2022, 06:17:52 PM »

Lower decrease krkte more

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
fknbrkn

mk4 1.8T AUM

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2022, 08:48:55 AM »

FRLFSDP
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: