Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: 2003 jetta awp 1.8t stage 2 basemap?  (Read 24364 times)
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2019, 01:52:44 PM »

You all talk every time that this forum is to learn but how are we going to Learn if we don't ask questions, I know for you the experts in this topic editing a file from stock to stage 2 sounds easy but I have like 3 weeks reading this forum and finally I start my own file, There is to much info not covered and it's frustrating

Pretty much all info is covered in both the tuning wiki and in the community files.

To cover literally everything else would be impossible.

As it is, it took me 15 years to compile the tuning page. Your expectations are not realistic in the least.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
BlackT

« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2019, 02:25:00 PM »

You all talk every time that this forum is to learn but how are we going to Learn if we don't ask questions, I know for you the experts in this topic editing a file from stock to stage 2 sounds easy but I have like 3 weeks reading this forum and finally I start my own file, There is to much info not covered and it's frustrating
90% question you need to ask are already asked before you by other memebers. And they are answered. Searching this forum is a pain in ass i know, but with little help of google you can find everything
Special for this stuff like stage 2 tuning.
Yust digg and read this forum, beacuse you will never find in any other place so so many smart and usuful information. And it is all free
Blazius

« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2019, 04:22:40 PM »

Too much info not covered? Thats absolute dogshit. Yes maybe some posts are hidden in threads but if you use site search or googe "keyword" site:nefariousmotorsports.com you can find anything you'd ever want.

Also remember not many ECU's have their own dedicated site/forum. So be happy that all this stuff is publicly available even from the 2000's to todays 2019.
JMEILLEUR

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2021, 11:54:26 AM »

heres the one im currently using on my car. chksums ok. ready to flash.
stage 2, 22psi, cat delete, and 2step of course. shoots hella flames!

have fun.  Smiley

does your reflash work with 032 lp
Carsinc

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2021, 09:18:24 PM »

Im so happy to see this forum is still up and running,and this thread is still winning!
_nameless

« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2021, 07:20:13 PM »

does your reflash work with 032 lp
Works fuckin mint...

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
alorvey

« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2022, 12:16:27 PM »

can i use this file on my 2003 jetta 1.8t catless ,SAI ,eva delete,blow off
can u please add pops and bangs for me
_nameless

« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2022, 01:27:48 PM »

can i use this file on my 2003 jetta 1.8t catless ,SAI ,eva delete,blow off
can u please add pops and bangs for me
Should work perfect.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
pinokio1979

« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2022, 03:04:15 PM »

Keep it up gentlemen, I've been playing with it for 2 years, I don't understand everything but it works I made 4 cars, 2 of my own and 2 friends I know that the result is poor but without complaints the most important thing is knowledge, you should ask specific questions supported by problems, not how to do 200 km in 10 minutes.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: