Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ME 7.5 2.0 AZJ System to Rich  (Read 6616 times)
Kacpern

« on: December 06, 2022, 11:43:46 AM »

Hello.
If it's in the wrong section, please move it.
I have a problem with the 2.0 AZJ 115HP engine. The problem is with the mixture being too rich at idle and low loads. Lamda corrections -20%
At medium loads it is better but still too rich -15% only at high loads the corrections are normal.
It has been replaced.
Lambda probe, flow meter, temperature sensor, intake gaskets, fuel pressure regulator, petrol filter, petrol pump, cleaned throttle, new air filter.
New fuel vapor valve.
Airtight inlet, smoke checked.
Vacuum at idle 0.29 bar
Nothing helped.
The engine has LPG but it has been turned off to exclude its influence. Still the same.
The battery was disconnected for the whole day and driving on petrol with turned LPG, then the same.
I have no idea what could be wrong but I heard that it's the fault of the maps in the engine ECU, that this driver has it?
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2022, 11:56:43 AM »

Just throwing parts at it is not the best way to try to diagnose a problem. Check fuel pressure, check the stock injectors for being oe units make sure they are working proper and not leaking down. Also check wiring to injectors to be sure the harness isnt shorting to ground on the signal wire causing it to lock open

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Klarkson

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2022, 06:27:49 AM »

Is the vacuum always idle at idle 0.29 bar?
prj

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2022, 07:17:01 AM »

His issue is more than likely LPG.
The LTFT learns something ridiciulous with the LPG on, and then he is looking at short term trim, and it takes ages for the LTFT to come back down.

I don't know why you care about -15% when you're running LPG, with LPG it's constantly +25% to -25% and still the wrong mix, especially when engine is not in operating temperature, so run it on lambda control and don't worry about it.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Kacpern

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2022, 03:07:56 PM »

Is the vacuum always idle at idle 0.29 bar?
I applied the vacuum on a hot engine. Yes, it always is.
Kacpern

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2022, 03:08:53 PM »

His issue is more than likely LPG.
The LTFT learns something ridiciulous with the LPG on, and then he is looking at short term trim, and it takes ages for the LTFT to come back down.

I don't know why you care about -15% when you're running LPG, with LPG it's constantly +25% to -25% and still the wrong mix, especially when engine is not in operating temperature, so run it on lambda control and don't worry about it.

This is not LPG's fault because after turning off the LPG, deleting the Lamda corrections, disconnecting the battery, and driving on petrol alone, it's the same.
_nameless

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2022, 03:10:38 PM »

So, totally disregard the post that makes sense and reply to the one that doesn't apply... That makes sense...

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Kacpern

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2022, 03:13:04 PM »

Huh
Kacpern

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2022, 08:19:14 AM »

I heard that you can easily check if petrol injectors are not leaking. Turning off one gas injector in the program from LPG, if the corrections will crash on - it means that the petrol injection is pouring, right?
Because the intake manifold is terribly difficult to access these injectors.
Kacpern

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2023, 03:50:47 AM »

I replaced the MAF with a new original Bosch because the old one broke down (the car went out, did not respond to gas) after replacing the flow meter, the problems subsided, the car has more power, reacts better to gas, but on petrol there are short and long corrections are constantly at -26% drenched in corpse.
I checked the injector harness is ok.
Tomorrow I will remove the manifold and check if the injectors are pouring.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: