Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: ME7.5 immo delete (help)  (Read 6173 times)
dream20s

« on: January 29, 2023, 06:00:49 PM »

need help asap if possible please.... currently just fried my ecu due to rain getting in my box and i dont have the money or time to send out to get my replacement ecu immo deleted or to buy another one...i have no idea what im doing when it comes to this i was running a eurocustoms stage 2 flash tune my replacement ecu is from an audi tt 225 also 6-speed
adam-

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2023, 11:44:43 PM »

Read flash and EEP in bootmode (if it works) then transfer to new ECU.
dream20s

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2023, 08:30:55 AM »

idk to do any of that yet tbh i didnt even kno how to reply to the comment this is all new to me but im trying to learn an rn im in a situation i dont have much other option
adam-

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2023, 11:14:59 AM »

Pay someone to do it for you then.
dream20s

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2023, 03:26:25 PM »

wouldnt that defeat the purpose of wanting to learn?
adam-

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2023, 08:31:11 PM »

I mean yeah, but what I described above is well documented on here.
_nameless

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2023, 10:49:56 PM »

idk to do any of that yet tbh i didnt even kno how to reply to the comment this is all new to me but im trying to learn an rn im in a situation i dont have much other option
Welcome to the internet pre 2000. Forum life yo.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
ecuprog7

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2023, 08:33:42 AM »

By a blue KKL Kable, build a bench harness and try to connect with nefmoto flasher. If this works you can do bootmode (short two pins on Board at power on) with 95040 tool to read eeprom and disable immo with eepromtool.
Blazius

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2023, 09:38:11 AM »

So:
1. You say you got no money to send the ecu out to someone for immo off, yet you need to still buy a cable to be able to read the eeprom among other things...
2. You wanna do it DIY but you cant even be bothered to read anything related to your issue or "problem".
3. You say you need it ASAP but you still want to learn how to do it, which isnt a day for a newbie, specially not without the background.
_nameless

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2023, 10:07:04 AM »

Start by posting pictures of the ecu that was in the car and the one you just bought. Not all 1.8t ecus are interchangeable or cross flashable. Here in the states the 04-05 1.8tt 225 are the only years that are wideband. So if you got <2004 ecu it will be narrowband ecu and will not run any b chassis car properly aside from a 2000 atw with the correct eeprom and flash. Im only assuming b chassis car as you mentioned "ECU BOX" in your post above. How tf do you expect to get any help without posting relevant information?

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
dream20s

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2023, 11:39:46 AM »

twisted vr6 i liked ya comment thanks for saying something helpful. i have the cable an laptop its not that i dont read things or do anything its understanding things and how to do them i understand not every ecu is the same along with the narrowband and wideband my tt was narrow and i converted it to wide which is how i ended up with the ecu i need immo deleted so i would b going temp back to narrowband til im able to fugure something out everything from the tt was swaped over wen i converted i dodn think much about the immo bkuz the person i got the tr from said it was off i prob should checked that so thats really my only issue rn that i can think of but seems every platform where i ask for help it seem that its harder than needs to b by sayin donthis an this doesnt mean that helps idek what this an this is how is that goin to help im jus asking for someone to legit help me so i dont lose my job and depending on someone else ive learned is jus as hard as asking for help...im just asking for some legitiment help from someone that doesnt mind breaking things down for me step by step so im not messing something up or doin it wrong
_nameless

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2023, 05:50:28 PM »

twisted vr6 i liked ya comment thanks for saying something helpful. i have the cable an laptop its not that i dont read things or do anything its understanding things and how to do them i understand not every ecu is the same along with the narrowband and wideband my tt was narrow and i converted it to wide which is how i ended up with the ecu i need immo deleted so i would b going temp back to narrowband til im able to fugure something out everything from the tt was swaped over wen i converted i dodn think much about the immo bkuz the person i got the tr from said it was off i prob should checked that so thats really my only issue rn that i can think of but seems every platform where i ask for help it seem that its harder than needs to b by sayin donthis an this doesnt mean that helps idek what this an this is how is that goin to help im jus asking for someone to legit help me so i dont lose my job and depending on someone else ive learned is jus as hard as asking for help...im just asking for some legitimate help from someone that doesnt mind breaking things down for me step by step so im not messing something up or doin it wrong

Buddy, unfortunately no one is going to hold your hand and tell you how to do it lol. That is literally the furthest thing away from what anyone "legitimate" believes in as this is a diy community. Also, as said to many other noobs : NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR SOB STORY! However, I was going to toss you a bone and switch off immo in flash for you, unfortunately it sounds like you have not even installed the relevant software or drivers and I will not hold someone's hand while you stumble through doing all that. Also, I'm not twisted vr6, I quoted that individual as my signature as that person was a loon. 

dream20s

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2023, 11:19:17 PM »

does vcds lite count lol i think i have the one off here or atleast it said it down loaded ive tried to download tuner pro but i think my wifi was messed up an wouldn let me an i believe ive have winslo i jus dont understand the process of things and i wouldn call it a sob story i dont want pity id rather have legitament help ive done countless of hours of reading things but putting them into motion is another thing i get its a diy forum which is y im asking for help so i can do it myself...at the end of the day with or without help ima figure it out i dont really have many other options than that rn i dont mind doing my homework an researching stuff bkuz i enjoy learning an feel jus knowing my car mechanically isnt enough if i knew what i was doin or had an idea of things i wouldn even be playon around with basic flash tunes either but its to cold out for another motor swap kuz ik me something gna get messed up an ill end up sendin somethin to the moon but i appriciate everyone imput ima go out an start pushin buttons on the laptop n see what happens
_nameless

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2023, 01:02:53 AM »

does vcds lite count lol i think i have the one off here or atleast it said it down loaded ive tried to download tuner pro but i think my wifi was messed up an wouldn let me an i believe ive have winslo i jus dont understand the process of things and i wouldn call it a sob story i dont want pity id rather have legitament help ive done countless of hours of reading things but putting them into motion is another thing i get its a diy forum which is y im asking for help so i can do it myself...at the end of the day with or without help ima figure it out i dont really have many other options than that rn i dont mind doing my homework an researching stuff bkuz i enjoy learning an feel jus knowing my car mechanically isnt enough if i knew what i was doin or had an idea of things i wouldn even be playon around with basic flash tunes either but its to cold out for another motor swap kuz ik me something gna get messed up an ill end up sendin somethin to the moon but i appriciate everyone imput ima go out an start pushin buttons on the laptop n see what happens
Yeah, good luck.

JeanAwt

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2023, 11:31:21 AM »

no need for tunerpro or other ... it's very simple you just need a cable and:
1 read....read....read on the forum and this serve as the search bar. there is not enough for 8 months of reading you will quickly find especially on this subject. (it's a noob who tells you)

2 read your eprom.
3 modified your eprom with the forum tool
3 write the modification to eprom. ( 5 minutes)

A4 B5 avant 1.8T 2000 NO QUATTRO
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: