Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 1.8t awt problem with pops bangs  (Read 1353 times)
tallellion

« on: March 17, 2023, 01:25:27 AM »

Hello i have problem with ignition angle. I change kzfwop, kfzw on -25 and my car not have pops bangs. What's the problem?. I share xdf and file after change map. Thanks for help.
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2023, 02:39:39 AM »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
royce5950

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2023, 05:01:15 AM »

Everyone wants bang bang poop poop… first thread I’ve come across in a minute where there are 0 downloads on either attachment even after 200 reads.. likely won’t find the help your looking for here with this.. but maybe you will.. who knows. You might be your better off finding a thread on one of those forms where you can just request that some guy in the foreign country ads a special function to tune, or just makes the whole entire tune for you for free and just asking someone to add    for you. 
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 05:16:50 AM by royce5950 » Logged

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COM
_nameless

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2023, 07:39:49 AM »

Everyone wants bang bang poop poop… first thread I’ve come across in a minute where there are 0 downloads on either attachment even after 200 reads.. likely won’t find the help your looking for here with this.. but maybe you will.. who knows. You might be your better off finding a thread on one of those forms where you can just request that some guy in the foreign country ads a special function to tune, or just makes the whole entire tune for you for free and just asking someone to add    for you. 
It's just a prime example of a lazy scurv who expects free fucking handouts. Making your car "pop and bang" is fucking as stupid and lame as it gets. Sure let's wash down the cylinders with raw fuel and delay the ignition so long that it lights on the exhaust stroke. Awesome, really good for exhaust valves turbos and anything else in the way.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
JeanAwt

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2023, 02:53:23 AM »

it's not such a bad idea. i think it can enrich the black market with used cylinder heads and valves. go to pop...and....BANG

A4 B5 avant 1.8T 2000 NO QUATTRO
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: