Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A4 B6 1.8T AVJ 8E0 909 518 Cross Flash, 6 gear swap cruise control problem  (Read 2779 times)
Fabioo

Hello, Gearbox is from 2.0TFSI BUL Engine and i am trying to make it work in AVJ.
Modified maps for 6Gear in AVJ ECU Flash ecu but still Cruise Control wont work at 6 gear.

My question is, can i Cross Flash "8E0 909 518 AA" version from BFB Engine which had 6 Gear Gearbox similmar to the one i have installed in the car ?
If Yes how i should do that ? Just FullFlash with MPPS BFB over AVJ or Kess BDM with EEPROM/MPC/FLASH aswell ?
mdz

AVJ has 32hmz ecu, BFB has 40mhz ecu. They are not crossflashable. You also need to modify ecu coding in eeprom to 6 speed.
Fabioo

AVJ has 32hmz ecu, BFB has 40mhz ecu. They are not crossflashable. You also need to modify ecu coding in eeprom to 6 speed.
I see then i will not do cross-flash, what i need to change in eeprom file to be able to adapt 6 gear gearbox ?
Fabioo

Changed Coding in EEPROM file but still can't put the same coding in VCDS, won't accept 6-gear gearbox. Any idea ? Should i change coding in Flash ? instead
fknbrkn

mk4 1.8T AUM

No reason to change coding in EEP
it gives you nothing if ECU doesnt support that

check nvquout*, frarawg (this for auto but something similar for manual too), cwfgrga
Fabioo

Ok the fix was values 1min and 100max in 5th and 6th gear maps. Everything works.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: