Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Easy Immo OFF/ON for ST10  (Read 2086 times)
R32Dude

« on: June 22, 2023, 04:11:17 AM »

I was playing around with my spare ECU and developed a program to do Immo on/off without the need to pull the ECU out of the car. It will only work with ST10 ME7.1.1 as that is the only ECU I have to practice on. It uses some info prj put out about custom services. The other program I put out a few months before, which backs up the ECU while in the car uses the same method. I don't need it myself but posting it if it makes anyone's life easier in the future.
Useful for making an ecu from the wreckers work on another car without opening it up. Just stick it in the car and use this program.Needs cheap blue KKL cable only.

Not tested on all versions, but should be reasonably generic as it analyses flash from the ECU.
ST10F only. Won't work with ST10C167
« Last Edit: November 14, 2023, 06:06:50 AM by R32Dude » Logged
elektronik13

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2023, 01:59:18 PM »

I was playing around with my spare ECU and developed a program to do Immo on/off without the need to pull the ECU out of the car. It will only work with ST10 ME7.1.1 as that is the only ECU I have to practice on. It uses some info prj put out about custom services. The other program I put out a few months before, which backs up the ECU while in the car uses the same method. I don't need it myself but posting it if it makes anyone's life easier in the future.
Useful for making an ecu from the wreckers work on another car without opening it up. Just stick it in the car and use this program.Needs cheap blue KKL cable only.

Not tested on all versions, but should be reasonably generic as it analyses flash from the ECU.

Can it still add, saving the flash to the ecu
« Last Edit: June 24, 2023, 02:25:45 PM by elektronik13 » Logged
elias

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2023, 08:52:56 AM »

Can you please elaborate which services you have used? I am currently researching KWP2000 SIDs on a MED9.1, and figured out that there are at least 9 SIDs which are "undocumented".
R32Dude

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2023, 07:25:41 PM »

Can it still add, saving the flash to the ecu

Not sure what you are asking, but the program only changes a couple of entries in 2 pages of the EEPROM, where the immo bytes are stashed and the corresponding checksums. It can't do anything to the flash, it searches flash code to find some memory locations.
R32Dude

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2023, 05:24:03 PM »

Can you please elaborate which services you have used? I am currently researching KWP2000 SIDs on a MED9.1, and figured out that there are at least 9 SIDs which are "undocumented".

I only use a couple of them  to write and read RAM, no unknown ones. I don't have the code in front of me, but the R32logger source code shows what I use.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: