Pages: [1]
Author Topic: overboost and overload issue  (Read 816 times)
chito

« on: January 13, 2024, 08:29:23 PM »

Just got to test the file I tuned. Pulled twice, the first pull is in 2nd gear, the second pull is in 3rd gear.
They both have overboost issue but the second pull is much more worse, EngineLoad behave like wild horses..
I know it's tuned completely shit but may I know what goes wrong? Map edited: LAMFA KFMIRL KFMIOP LDRXN KFLDHBN KFLBTS
Log:
 fzabg_w_0     fzabg_w_1     fzabg_w_2     fzabg_w_3     lamsbg_w      lamsoni_w     ldrlms_w      ldrlts_w      ldtvm         misol_w       mrfa_w        mshfm_w       nmot          plsol_w       pu            pvdkds_w      rl            rlmax_w       rlmx_w        rlsol_w       tans          ti_b1         tmot          wkr_0         wkr_1         wkr_2         wkr_3         wkrm          wped          zwist         B_ldr     

CountMisfireCyl1   CountMisfireCyl4   CountMisfireCyl2   CountMisfireCyl3   AirFuelRatioDesired   AirFuelRatioCurrent   ChargeLimitEngineProtection   ChargeLimitTurboProtection   WastegateDutyCycle      DriverRequestedRelTorque   MassAirFlow   EngineSpeed   BoostPressureDesired   BaroPressure   BoostPressureActual   EngineLoad   EngineLoadCorrected   EngineLoadSpecified   EngineLoadRequested   IntakeAirTemperature   FuelInjectorOnTime   CoolantTemperature   IgnRetardKnockControlCyl1   IgnRetardKnockControlCyl4   IgnRetardKnockControlCyl2   IgnRetardKnockControlCyl3   AvgIgnitionRetardKnockControl   AccelPedalPosition   IgnitionTimingAngle   
« Last Edit: January 13, 2024, 08:32:31 PM by chito » Logged

Audi A6 C5 1.8T
chito

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2024, 09:08:46 AM »

KFMIOP and KFMIRL are similar to the A4 1.8T project. Using LDRXN to limit load. But very strange, it has a “chance” to ignore load limit and keep going up. I wonder if there is a hardware problem? Cuz several weeks before I use the same map settings with the S4 community project stage 1 tune. The car behaves differently based on coolant temperature but the temperature stays in normal ranges.

Audi A6 C5 1.8T
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2024, 11:05:57 AM »

That sample rate is awful.

Anyway, looks like you have a blown wg line. the only reason you haven't grenaded your motor is throttle cut
« Last Edit: January 14, 2024, 11:07:43 AM by nyet » Logged

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
chito

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2024, 11:29:44 AM »

That sample rate is awful.

Anyway, looks like you have a blown wg line. the only reason you haven't grenaded your motor is throttle cut
Will check it out. I ordered the OEM engine and turbo and installed them by myself days ago, so that might be the problem.

Audi A6 C5 1.8T
chito

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2024, 03:41:13 AM »

Checked wastegate, but the engine bay is too narrow, only replugged lines and connectors. Also, changed KFLDIMX, the original value is very aggressive, 95% is used all across the low rpm entries. I copied A4 B5's data and slightly changed them. Overboost issue temporarily solved, but needs more runs.

Audi A6 C5 1.8T
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: