Pages: [1]
Author Topic: N75 & cam adjustment short to ground issue  (Read 1805 times)
santorinpile

« on: February 28, 2024, 12:00:34 PM »

Hey everyone, I’m posting here kind of as a last resort. I can’t seem to get any responses from those that work for Bentley publishers, but since I have the DVD I can’t access it anymore without the ebahn reader beta. I basically need to trace wires to figure out if this is a harness issue or internal on ecu. Does anyone have that wiring diagram that has the n75, n205 and n208?

2000 s4.
Any help is appreciated.
Geomeo

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2024, 01:45:01 PM »

I bought the Bentley Manuel dvd/cd from eBay years back.  Turned out that to transfer the license it had to be deactivated from one computer to activate it on another.  The guy on eBay was just a seller so he had no idea what pc it was ever activated on.  So I contacted Bentley publishers and after several emails to them and getting the  “we don’t care”. And an agreement that said the manual could not be transferred. I actually found the original software agreement on the disc. Which said it was fully transferable as long as you show proof of purchase.  Sent the original agreement to them along with if you don’t fix this legal action will be taken….An hour later I had a new serial number and an activation. What a hassle though just to get something that was legitimate purchase. If you’re in the same situation I would suggest look at the original agreement on the disc.
santorinpile

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2024, 10:16:45 PM »

I did contact them about the issue. Honestly I’m to the point where I want to just buy a paper copy if I can find it anywhere. Any pdf links I’ve found are void. Very frustrating circumstances. I’ll send them another email. I still have my receipt fortunately via email.
aef

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2024, 12:29:57 AM »

You can buy a login for erwin to view this online and totally legal
or
you can source a copy of elsawin which is totally illegal

if you name to engine code someone will be nice enough to send you a pdf file
_nameless

« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2024, 12:42:51 AM »

https://www.kolhosniki.ru/

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
santorinpile

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2024, 11:47:25 AM »

Engine code is APB
_nameless

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2024, 08:15:49 PM »

Engine code is APB
Use the link I sent and you have access to mitchell on demand and alldata for free

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: