Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ZF8 AL551 Compression  (Read 1170 times)
chrisgotboost

« on: March 02, 2024, 09:46:03 AM »

Hello guys, i figured the encryption key of these. But still fight with compression algo wich isn'T LZSS.

Here is the file i got after decrypt. Looks legits but compressed. Looks like a custom RLE decompression. Let me know if anybody have any info on this.

PS: Compression/Encryption Identified as 0x22 into ODX.

Thanks
fastboatster

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2024, 12:24:49 AM »

Perhaps a better way to go about this is to get a full read as I know your goal is to defeat the immobilizer eventually. PCMflash can read al551 in boot mode and afaik, these are full reads. I saw some people posting full flash and dflash reads in "Module 82" pcmflash forum thread.
gremlin

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2024, 08:38:19 AM »

Here is the file i got after decrypt.
And here is your file after LZZ-decompress.
chrisgotboost

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2024, 08:59:02 AM »

Perhaps a better way to go about this is to get a full read as I know your goal is to defeat the immobilizer eventually. PCMflash can read al551 in boot mode and afaik, these are full reads. I saw some people posting full flash and dflash reads in "Module 82" pcmflash forum thread.

Thanks for reply ! No i don’t look at defeat immo, im offering a flashing utility with XCP logging and XDF definition. Their is a VR systems that can give stock calibration to the user to download. Everything is cloud based (AWS) i already support bunch of VW transmission. Like DQ250/DQ381/DQ500/AL552/DL501G2/DL800. I got the decompression it was a 2047 sliding insteed of the conventional 1023. But until now i have no success in making the compression back. If someone have some piece of code, im interested in ! Let me know and thanks for the reply ! Hopefully supporting AL551 very soon ! Flashing using a ODX just works fine.
projectLSaudiA4

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2024, 04:55:35 PM »

Haven’t confirmed by purchasing module 82 myself but from what I have seen even module 82 is only maps and eeprom.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: