Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2004 Audi S4 can't for the life of me pull the eeprom, someone help please  (Read 430 times)
bmwlad2

Hello, long story short I bought this 04 Audi S4.  The person I bought it off of lost the key and got a new one from the Dealer and I am not sure what went wrong as the key didn't work in any of the doors or ignition since an owner before him had all the ignition and lock cylinders replaced.  I got it with that key, had a lock smith cut it to work in everything but he couldn't get the key to program.  I have pull everything I can for eeprom and can't get the SKC.  I tried using the me7 in the cmd to see if that would work and this is what I get:

C:\Users\user\OneDrive\Desktop\me7_95040_v1.31>me7_95040.exe -p3 --OBD -r s4-95040.bin
Ver: 1.31
Com Port: 3
Baud Rate: 10400
Opening COM3 ... OK
Initiating communication ... FAIL. (error=0x01)
Closing COM3

Any insight on why it would fail would be great!
ecuprog7

Hi, try bootmode instead of obd, needs grounding bootpin on power up.
_nameless

Hello, long story short I bought this 04 Audi S4.  The person I bought it off of lost the key and got a new one from the Dealer and I am not sure what went wrong as the key didn't work in any of the doors or ignition since an owner before him had all the ignition and lock cylinders replaced.  I got it with that key, had a lock smith cut it to work in everything but he couldn't get the key to program.  I have pull everything I can for eeprom and can't get the SKC.  I tried using the me7 in the cmd to see if that would work and this is what I get:

C:\Users\user\OneDrive\Desktop\me7_95040_v1.31>me7_95040.exe -p3 --OBD -r s4-95040.bin
Ver: 1.31
Com Port: 3
Baud Rate: 10400
Opening COM3 ... OK
Initiating communication ... FAIL. (error=0x01)
Closing COM3

Any insight on why it would fail would be great!
Also it's not a 95040 chip...

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: