Pages: [1]
Author Topic: B6 A4 Tuned ECU and Injectors  (Read 1463 times)
linglong

« on: May 27, 2024, 11:41:18 PM »

I just bought a S7 and I am returning my B6 A4 to stock in preparation for resell. Up for grabs is a big turbo AMB tuned ECU that has the immobilizer removed making it a drop in swap. Included is the injectors I ran, just had them flow tested and cleaned, ready to go. The tune is configured for mafless, and still has working ASR. The tune I had from another company before this one always had the ASR light on and the ASR button did nothing. I figured it would be worth mentioning. It made 412 horsepower to the wheels at 21-22psi on a cast wheel gt3071, and using a manual boost controller, the n75 is deleted in the tune.  From data logs the tune runs 12.4:1 AFR on spool and tapirs to 11.8:1 by redline. Max advance logged at full boost is 24* close to redline. It has 2 step and no lift shift. If you have any questions, send me a message. 
Located @ 12084 for local pickup or can be shipped at buyers expense. If you are not local I will only accept payment as goods and services on PayPal
Thanks for reading
Asking $250
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: