Pages: [1]
Author Topic: me7.5 Readiness status  (Read 716 times)
merlinneo

« on: June 02, 2024, 11:57:45 AM »

Hi

Ive seen a lot of post regarding readiness and in the process in sorting the map on my 1.8t converted Corrado.

Obviously I have a lot of deletes on there and currently struggling with readiness.
oxygen sensor heating (no rear 02 installed) removed from ESKONF
oxygen sensor ( no rear 02 installed) removed from ESKONF
evap emissions (no evap anything) removed from ESKONF

What are the implications of leaving these be? i only have error codes for ABS AIRBAG and CLUSTER as these are missing and from my understanding should cause no issues with the driving of the car.

Any input would be great, I haven't uploaded my .bin at this time as i would like to figure this all out myself.

Thanks
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2024, 07:54:06 PM »

Eskonf (end staging) is just the i/o's if you do not configure the code words to disable the functions it will still throw codes for it. You can also disable the abs and cluster related issues by setting  CW_CAN_R and CWCS or you can do it the uncivilised way and just delete the error codes from it.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: