Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mk4 r32 turbo bosch me7.1.1 help needed  (Read 549 times)
digit16v

« on: July 12, 2024, 12:43:13 PM »

Hi,I'm looking for someone experienced in tuning/mapping  stock Me7.1.1(originally NA)to properly handle boost like map,n75 etc. I know it's possible and I already have mk4 r32 turbo that is running for about 3 years (16psi boost), I know some members done this ,so please send me PM or message,thanks
dal

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2024, 02:52:25 PM »

Consider an IgnitronECU.
I bought one for me. Its perfect.
digit16v

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2024, 09:01:04 AM »

Yes, I was thinking about this and emu black both similar cost, plus mapping but I would rather have bosch ecu doing what's necessary to properly run turbo engine(my car is already "mapped " using maf and lambdas,but I'm not 100% happy and I know it's can be done so why not ,only problem is to find someone who can do it...
_nameless

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2024, 02:20:02 PM »

Yes, I was thinking about this and emu black both similar cost, plus mapping but I would rather have bosch ecu doing what's necessary to properly run turbo engine(my car is already "mapped " using maf and lambdas,but I'm not 100% happy and I know it's can be done so why not ,only problem is to find someone who can do it...
You are going to be hard pressed to find someone who will do this remotely, and it will not be cheap. If you think you are going to find someone who is going to implement a bunch of custom code and is going to be expensive, comparable to the cost of an aftermarket ecu and tuning.   

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
digit16v

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2024, 02:50:04 PM »

In in luck as I already find "someone " who can do this on this forum  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: