Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Question about plsolr_w axis of KFLDIMX after altered KFVPLGU  (Read 728 times)
M.Mischler

Hi

I changed the values of KFVPLGU to adapt the software 8D0907551K from my RS4 B5 to the new base charge pressure (waste gate cracking pressure).

OK, I'll try solution number 2.

Erroob0977 wrote that the plsolr_w axis of KFLDIMX is the difference between requested boost and the wastegate pressure:

Due to the KFVPLGU changes, the KFLDIMX plsolr_w axis is now essentially the difference between requested boost & my wastegate pressure (plgrus_w).

In my case the wastegate pressure is approximately 900 mBar (14 PSI).

Does this mean, in my case, that the value 0 from the plsolr_w axis of KFLDIMX stands for 900 mbar and the value 1000 stands for 1900 mbar?

Below an example to show what I mean:

« Last Edit: July 18, 2024, 04:29:21 PM by M.Mischler » Logged
aef

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2024, 12:29:55 AM »

The wiki is clear about this:
The x-axis input is relative requested pressure (plsolr_w) in hPa (same as mBar), which, in the M-Box, is "requested absolute pressure (plsol_w)" - "ambient pressure (pu_w)".
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2024, 01:06:56 AM »

The wiki is clear about this:
The x-axis input is relative requested pressure (plsolr_w) in hPa (same as mBar), which, in the M-Box, is "requested absolute pressure (plsol_w)" - "ambient pressure (pu_w)".

I think K might be different, don't recall the details.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
prj

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2024, 02:18:12 AM »

I think K might be different, don't recall the details.

K is different and to get the behaviour without the base boost baked in you have to do an asm patch.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
M.Mischler

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2024, 03:00:46 PM »

Thank you (aef, nyet and prj) for taking the time to answer me.

...to get the behaviour without the base boost baked in you have to do an asm patch.

I changed the values of KFVPLGU to adapt to the new wastegate cracking pressure. How does the ECU behave without asm patch? Does this mean, in my case, that the value 0 from the plsolr_w axis of KFLDIMX stands for 900 mbar relative pressure, because the wastegate pressure is approximately 900 mBar relative pressure?
prj

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2024, 12:15:48 AM »

Read the 1.8T FR for answer. Except CWPLGU is not possible to change in 551K in calibration.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: