Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tuning fileservice  (Read 3591 times)
Caffee1337

« on: September 16, 2024, 02:51:29 PM »

Hello

Is there anyone nowadays offering quality fileservice mostly for European cars? I do not want rubbish 50 EUR files. I have basic knowledge and most of these "tuners" are just sending flat % files which is absolute scam.

I am looking for someone who can actually tune by logs and vehicle condition dependant.
royce5950

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2024, 07:54:23 AM »

Can you define “European cars”
Depending on what you are looking for I might be able to assist you.

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COMSend Me An Email Now And Save BIG On A Performance Tuned File
EanDem

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2024, 09:48:29 AM »

Hello

Is there anyone nowadays offering quality fileservice mostly for European cars? I do not want rubbish 50 EUR files. I have basic knowledge and most of these "tuners" are just sending flat % files which is absolute scam.

I am looking for someone who can actually tune by logs and vehicle condition dependant.

Individual tuning is time consuming task - you may not find single name covering all cars - so better mention what ecu/engine/car you have in mind to get valuable response.
Caffee1337

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2024, 01:08:08 PM »

Can you define “European cars”
Depending on what you are looking for I might be able to assist you.

VAG, BMW, Mercedes petrol/diesel engines mostly if defined that way.
Caffee1337

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2024, 01:11:09 PM »

Individual tuning is time consuming task - you may not find single name covering all cars - so better mention what ecu/engine/car you have in mind to get valuable response.

Of course it is time consuming this is why it costs money not 20 euros, this is not the case. I "defined" it in previous post now.
aef

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2024, 10:44:25 PM »

Why not do it like everyone and buy from winols reseller database for cheap money from countries where they have to drive 120km/h max.
If the A6 3L Competition Diesel dies because of 30min++ 200km/h++ and too much of egt then just blame the customer and you are good to go.
If someone wants his egr, adblue or dpf deactivated just use some cracked one-click tool from the internet and kill all the dtcs because 90% of the "tuners" to it like this.

Wink

In reality its hard to find a trustworthy businessparner to send you master files if you dont have the knowledge to rate his work.

It starts by where are you from and which fileprice is acceptable in your 1st or 3rd world country.
Do you have a dayjob and can only flash, drive and log in your evening ours.
Are your evening ours your tuners office ours because of timezones.

just ask in a facebook group and ignore everyone who is answerking because "Wherever there is a trough, the pigs gather there"

Caffee1337

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2024, 02:29:47 AM »

Why not do it like everyone and buy from winols reseller database for cheap money from countries where they have to drive 120km/h max.
If the A6 3L Competition Diesel dies because of 30min++ 200km/h++ and too much of egt then just blame the customer and you are good to go.
If someone wants his egr, adblue or dpf deactivated just use some cracked one-click tool from the internet and kill all the dtcs because 90% of the "tuners" to it like this.

Wink

In reality its hard to find a trustworthy businessparner to send you master files if you dont have the knowledge to rate his work.

It starts by where are you from and which fileprice is acceptable in your 1st or 3rd world country.
Do you have a dayjob and can only flash, drive and log in your evening ours.
Are your evening ours your tuners office ours because of timezones.

just ask in a facebook group and ignore everyone who is answerking because "Wherever there is a trough, the pigs gather there"

The first part of exactly how I do not want it to be done. Facebook group is only good also for the first part you mentioned.

I own myself many master tools no clone trash, I respect developers and quality - also logging capabilities and license for OLS5. This is where it comes to play I have checked on some providers and it is always the same pattern even for simpler bosch ecus it is flat percentage button smashing for cheap price. Price is not the problem I respect the time, quality and work effort put into files. I am from Europe and daytime of course - if you ask that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: