Pages: [1]
Author Topic: problem with monoscan 2.30  (Read 13189 times)
chemixer

« on: July 26, 2012, 11:10:47 PM »

Hello, everybody. I have little problem with monoscan software. I can not get license file, author not responding to license request. I have found that a lot of people waiting for license for months, but with no answer from author. So, maybe anybody have license file from that time, then author was responding to requests? thank You.
MadCow

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 10:17:51 PM »

There were posts confirming the author responded when I looked a month or so ago. I think your best chance would be to email him and copy-paste that format they give you, at least that's what I found people were saying.
k0mpresd

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 11:19:28 PM »

i submitted my request months ago and never received a response.
ddillenger

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 11:24:58 PM »

Likewise. I did a full scan of the car, saved the log file, and emailed it according to the format given to the developer. Not a peep back.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
MadCow

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 06:50:23 PM »

Well that sucks, I was looking forward to trying it out. Is there any known way to bypass the protection or are we stuck with a seemingly awesome program that nobody can actually use?
ddillenger

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2013, 06:59:59 PM »

I was interested because it has the ability to read and save the contents of the erpom (in pre-me7 ecu's) if you specify the range you want.

As far as getting it working, does anyone have a license? I can't see the harm in sharing considering it's freeware.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
airtite

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2013, 02:59:45 AM »

I think the license is linked to the hardware spec of your pc thats why its part of the info he requests, had the same issue trying to register.
eliotroyano

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2013, 06:03:51 PM »

I think the license is linked to the hardware spec of your pc thats why its part of the info he requests, had the same issue trying to register.

That's right!!!!! in other case you have only 60 seconds to use to software.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: