Pages: [1]
Author Topic: dq 250 destroys all clutches  (Read 496 times)
K-Performace

« on: October 12, 2024, 06:42:08 PM »

hey guys, I drive a mk5 with a very complex conversion to gtx35 gen2 with Maxxecu. I converted to DSG DQ250 last winter and have been having problems since then. I severely destroyed a tuned clutch. I am very knowledgeable in many areas. but the dsq is killing me. I can't create a running software. it doesn't matter what I type. the Tcu does not follow what I request at all.

It doesn't matter what Nm requirement I make. the DSG does not accept it. I'm currently running a boost of 1.9 bar. Unfortunately, this is not possible due to the wastegate. and the clutch starts to slip. I estimate that it currently has 460 hp and 530 Nm. If I set the shiftcut high enough, the DSG fills up after changing gears.

Before changing gears and when the boost pressure builds up, it's a complete catastrophe

My wish would be to achieve a sustained clutch pressure of around 15-16 bar. I know a lot of people, but no one can help with the problem. I never see anything like 13 bar again. and the clutch will be opened.

I'll add some data.

I would like to do it myself but unfortunately I'm too inexperienced for that. So I would be willing to pay for a working software.
K-Performace

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2024, 07:14:48 PM »

This is the torque requirement that I place on the transmission. I've tried more. max I can request 620 nm. but I never see anything like 410nm in the gearbox. and nothing changes in the way you drive
vwmaniac

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2024, 06:04:53 PM »

i run dsg with ecumaster and a vr6 turbo making similar power. You need to request more torque in your table. the dsg bases pressure off torque in a linear fashion so based off your map its not sending the torque request to tcu which results in a lower pressure than needed. Is you dsg tuned for higher torque limits?  That is also important, dsg needs to be allowed by torque limits to create the pressure needed. Finally the dsg needs to have clutch adaption done thru scan tool to learn limits and kiss point or even with a tune it will slip.
James1

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2024, 03:07:46 AM »

The torque table is garbage.

Why are you saying it's making the same torque with 0.5 bar less boost?
K-Performace

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2024, 11:48:52 PM »

Hey guys, yes I have adjusted my torque table. I read the request from the gearbox with vcds and started adjusting the table as precisely as possible. Now the dsg with liniar follows the pressure of the request and no longer has any major drops. But I no longer see a clutch pressure of 12.8-13 bar. I set all torque limits to 1000nm and the system pressure to 20 bar. Clutch requirement of 16bar and all clutch currents permitted up to 1400 mAh. I see a maximum current of 1200mah in the logging. The only thing I haven't changed is the mico slip. The limit there is still 1200mah. I was worried about raising the boundaries. Could this be my problem with the printer's limitations?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: