Pages: [1]
Author Topic: S3 8L Cant not Flash read ECU  (Read 3014 times)
Gizmo20VT

« on: August 14, 2012, 08:37:48 AM »

Hi guys

My first official post on this site, Have been reading up on the software and also done a search to see if I could resolve the problem myself but the post didnt help much.

My current goal is to flash my '02 s3 8l amk back to stock as I have wired up a piggyback to the system which I can map as my hex decimal coding is pretty terrible  Lips sealed, I purchased the car about 4 months ago and after replacing some components and logging I beleive its mapped, running 19 psi then dropping off after 5k.

I have downloaded the stock AMK.bin file in the original ecu file section, but when I try read my ecu I get a memory layout error, I do have the option to load a memory layout but before trying it I would like to confirm if there is a specific one for my ECU in the folder.

Print Screen of the Code and My ECU info,

Any advice would be much appriciated,

Thank you  Grin

Gizmo20VT

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 09:47:22 AM »

My apology, with further searching I found that most cars after 2000/2001 use 800  Grin I have pulled the .bin successfully, will upload in the tuned ecu file section for input.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: