Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Some research documents on the ST10 bootmode, and accessing the EEPROM  (Read 2388 times)
mdccode5150

I hope this will help someone unpack the bootmode, and reading the eeprom problems with the ME7.1.1's. I did translate some as best as I could.

ST10 ME7.1.1 40Mhz and others

The email, the Quick Start Guide ST10 Boot Strap Loading (BSL) 2.1, and the powerpoint talks about problems making the change from 32mhz to 40mhz among other changes with URRAM, in their words "The "startup times" are now also having a negative impact on these projects". The Quick Start Guide ST10 BSL document seems to have a workaround to get it into bootmode item #8, and a diagram at the bottom. From what I gather they are shorting the CAN high and Low to activated bootmode via K-Line. The problem seems to be that raster is too fast, and it's causing a infinite loop.

Problem Description :
- EEPROM will not be read
- Communication is lost on the first clear command (infinite loop while)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TRbLDZe53LUWISimdcJcpOcf8AcN5_Ip/view?usp=sharing
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: