Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Please explain this subfunction...  (Read 2714 times)
masterj

« on: October 31, 2012, 12:19:30 PM »

Hello, guys!
Recently I was looking into DLSU (precat o2 diagnostics) and couldn't figure out one bit. If you look at the DLSU1 subfunction (page 443) you'll see that either one of these variables sets e_lsv error:
B_maxflsu
B_nplflsu
B_sigflsu
B_minflsu

Now B_maxflsu, B_nplflsu & B_minflsu are pretty clear how they're set, but B_sigflsu is weird (please look at the attached image). In perfect world when there are no errors B_sigflsu should be set to FALSE (0). I have looked at the explanation of symbols and marked symbol in the scheme is COUNTER, which counts from 0 to ZEHK. When counter reaches ZEHK it should set B output to TRUE (1). Only way to stop it by setting E to TRUE (1). So if I understand everything correctly for B_sigflsu = 0 the counter should never reach ZEHK value by setting E input to true. Now if we look at the options here we'll see that all three conditions have to be met for this counter to stop:
1) | lamsoni_w  | >= SDLAMX
2) B_hsve changed (0 -> 1 or 1-> 0)
3) a lot of AND inputs....

By looking at these options and reading their descriptions I see that all of these look like they're there to set the error instead of setting B_sigflsu = 0. Can someone explain to me if I understood counter correctly and how do we actually set B_sigflsu = 0?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: