Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Audi C4 S4/S6 and RS2 4A0907551X and 8D0907551X  (Read 35374 times)
prj

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2012, 04:58:26 PM »

@phila_dot
This is not the first time this guy rages at me for not spoon-feeding him the contents of this entire ECU.
You said everything there is to say, I have little to add...
I already told him a long time ago that if he had any specific questions I'd help out, but he never had any.

@vwnut8392
You can call me selfish after you have contributed more than me to this forum.
XDF files - go on, offer me something in return for three years of my work.
Oh you want it all for free? Not going to happen.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 05:11:01 PM by prj » Logged

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
LHN86

Engineer

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2012, 03:15:44 PM »

Nice work vwnut. I can find many of the maps. But is there a need for checksum correction for this motronic series?

BMW E30 M3 S54
prj

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2012, 06:31:36 PM »

Nice work vwnut. I can find many of the maps. But is there a need for checksum correction for this motronic series?

Yes, in both chips. The car will still run, but you will get fault codes.

Log your car properly.
LHN86

Engineer

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2012, 02:32:44 PM »

I matched the orginal with a modified bin later on, and found the correction area. Thanks prj.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 02:34:53 PM by LHN86 » Logged

BMW E30 M3 S54
vwnut8392

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2012, 03:07:23 AM »

@phila_dot
This is not the first time this guy rages at me for not spoon-feeding him the contents of this entire ECU.
You said everything there is to say, I have little to add...
I already told him a long time ago that if he had any specific questions I'd help out, but he never had any.

@vwnut8392
You can call me selfish after you have contributed more than me to this forum.
XDF files - go on, offer me something in return for three years of my work.
Oh you want it all for free? Not going to happen.

i contribute when i can, i do this for a hobby and not my living. i have a normal job and a family to take care of so my last concern is reverse engineering old motronic ECU's and punching out as much as humanly possible. i like doing this and i wish i could devote more time to it honestly but i cant. im putting an AAN into my audi 4000 in my spare time and i would love to be able to do more with the ECU, i really cant afford to just run out and but VEMS having a mortgage, 2 other mouths to feed, 2 car payments, etc. hell it took me 2 years to find an AAN engine in my price range. so im guessing you tune for a living and dont want people stealing your business, well i have a feeling im on the other side of the planet from you and i dont tune for living, i work in a machine shop for 12 hours a day so im no threat to your business.
prj

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2012, 04:25:15 AM »

Bla-bla-bla.

Still not a single specific question. Just "give me all the maps", "give me this", "give me that".

You sound like a broken record.

Log your car properly.
vwnut8392

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2012, 11:35:51 AM »

wxactly my point, please stay away from my threads on this forum and any other. i dont need your negativity nor does anyone else. unlike yourself im here to give to the community when i can.

Bla-bla-bla.

Still not a single specific question. Just "give me all the maps", "give me this", "give me that".

You sound like a broken record.
matchew

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2012, 01:23:19 PM »

wxactly my point, please stay away from my threads on this forum and any other. i dont need your negativity nor does anyone else. unlike yourself im here to give to the community when i can.

Have a look back through your posts and see how much you have given compared to what you have taken. It really doesn't balance. You posted an APR file vs posted a whole bunch of questions

Your not really in a position to make demands or tell other users what to do on this forum, especial y PRJ.

There is a couple very knowledgeable people on this forum that have worked hard for their knowledge, they didn't gain it by making demands or asking questions that are easily answered by doing research, or by creating enemies.

Go on shoot me too - All I did was post fact.
vwnut8392

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2012, 09:43:09 AM »

Have a look back through your posts and see how much you have given compared to what you have taken. It really doesn't balance. You posted an APR file vs posted a whole bunch of questions

Your not really in a position to make demands or tell other users what to do on this forum, especial y PRJ.

There is a couple very knowledgeable people on this forum that have worked hard for their knowledge, they didn't gain it by making demands or asking questions that are easily answered by doing research, or by creating enemies.

Go on shoot me too - All I did was post fact.

like i said, i contribute when i can. like this thread. i dont demand anything, i ask and if someone else answers yay me, if not oh well and its time to go hunting for more answers.
vwnut8392

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2013, 07:37:02 PM »

i redid the 551B RS2 timing/fuel definition using PRJ's definition generator and added some new stuff to the boost chip definition. im not sure if its a 100% correct or not so use these with caution. if you'd like please make any revisions and repost or message me with the revised version and i'll switch it in the thread. enjoy everyone, lord knows motronic 2.3.2 is bosch's best kept secret and all the tuners that know anything about it act like god's and keep everything to themselves. so i figure its time to let the 23 year old ECU out for the common man to play with.
Acki

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2013, 09:47:01 AM »

Why you don't convert the axles? (why the are empty???)
vwnut8392

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2013, 01:08:54 PM »

i havnt figured them out yet, no one will help me with this defintion.
Acki

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2013, 04:52:02 AM »

I won't believe you. I read 3days all forums where you are also present and I'm able to fill them out.
vwnut8392

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2013, 06:29:32 PM »

I won't believe you. I read 3days all forums where you are also present and I'm able to fill them out.

well i cant figure them out. if everyone else is so capable of doing an XDF for this ECU than why am i wasting my time posting all this stuff? i'll just delete this thread in a few days along with all the other motronic 2.3.2 threads and forget about it. im just going to to install lugtronic on my car and call it a day.
ddillenger

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2013, 06:34:40 PM »

Acki-if you used this xdf and improved upon it, why not update it with your findings?

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: