Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Best Windows OS?  (Read 5452 times)
staycute
« on: December 26, 2012, 04:29:22 PM »

Which Windows OS should i run in order to get best results/realiablity? I am running bootcamp on my mbp.
ddillenger

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 05:05:36 PM »

Windows xp has the best compatibility for the most popular software, you can always run 7 or 8, but would need to run everything on a virtual machine. My take-just get a netbook with xp.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
staycute
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 05:07:13 PM »

Windows xp has the best compatibility for the most popular software, you can always run 7 or 8, but would need to run everything on a virtual machine. My take-just get a netbook with xp.

Ok cool thanks. I am running 7 now and i was thinking of switching back to xp just want to see if there is much benefit first. Well i guess i know what i am doing for the next 30min.  Cheesy Cheesy
pawliukazz

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 03:47:04 AM »

Windows 7 is way faster than windows xp. I have a pc running dual-boot. XP always lags. The ONLY reason why to switch to xp is for applications designed and running only on xp, as well as drivers only on xp. So it is your decision which OS to choose.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: