Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Author Topic: NefMoto decals?  (Read 61551 times)
userpike

« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2014, 10:26:45 AM »

Is this project actually happening? Cause it totally should. I would pay monies.

I'm trying to motivate myself to stop by somewhere and have a quote made up. rnagy86, you are taking forever.. Cry

they can't be all that expensive to have made. I imagine they will charge more per piece for a lesser total amount. maybe a group buy can happen. I'll post back with details in the near future.
Skibum513

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2014, 08:24:15 AM »

Hey if anyone has a design made up I have a good sticker source I can get some made up at.   I'm not verygood at design tho so if anyone has an image they think would be cool send it my way.
userpike

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2014, 03:56:59 PM »

Hey if anyone has a design made up I have a good sticker source I can get some made up at.   I'm not verygood at design tho so if anyone has an image they think would be cool send it my way.

if you scroll up to Tony's post, there is a file to DL with some designs.
DrGeorgeTompson

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2014, 09:01:34 AM »

Give me a couple days; I've wanted to do it for a while. The motivation is what I needed.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 09:13:16 AM by DrGeorgeTompson » Logged
DrGeorgeTompson

« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2014, 03:14:20 PM »

Would anyone know what font the NefMoto Logo is, by chance?
userpike

« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2014, 08:26:36 PM »

I imagine if you DLed the file with the logos and imported that into Gimp it should tell you. I haven't done this myself though so I'm not certain about it.
oldcarguy85

« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2014, 04:50:54 AM »

Looks like arial. It's not a very attractive font.
DrGeorgeTompson

« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2014, 02:59:20 PM »

I imagine if you DLed the file with the logos and imported that into Gimp it should tell you. I haven't done this myself though so I'm not certain about it.

I did dl it. But they're image layers and not actual text. Or as far as i can tell. Gimp is kinda foreign to me still, im familiar with photoshop
DrGeorgeTompson

« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2014, 03:01:56 PM »

Looks like arial. It's not a very attractive font.

I dont think it is.
It is fairly lack-luster, though.
I'll poke around with illustrator and see if i can find something that is more appealing
oldcarguy85

« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2014, 04:34:02 PM »

I dont think it is.
It is fairly lack-luster, though.
I'll poke around with illustrator and see if i can find something that is more appealing
Sorry  Grin didn't mean to offend. My last job was at a marketing agency so I'm overly critical of design. If you need/want any help, I'm not a terrible designer (considering I'm a programmer)
DrGeorgeTompson

« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2014, 05:32:55 PM »

Sorry  Grin didn't mean to offend. My last job was at a marketing agency so I'm overly critical of design. If you need/want any help, I'm not a terrible designer (considering I'm a programmer)

none taken, man. I agree with you, just not about arial. When i get a design drafted i'll post it for some crit.
DrGeorgeTompson

« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2014, 11:28:40 PM »

This is about all i could get done tonight (most of it was copying the motor into a better res). I couldn't find any fonts i really liked but these are ok. Feedback. Ideas. Go
hello

« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2014, 12:40:44 AM »

I'm in the tri-state area, I do graphic design and well as printing. (cutting, signing ect) For those locals I'd be glad to hand them out gratis.  Wink
userpike

« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2014, 09:21:08 AM »

Feedback. Ideas. Go

Hopefully the actual font can be found. I like it just like I see it on the web page.

I'm not sure how it works so forgive my ignorance but can't the design just be copied into a computer and a CNC machine just cut out the vinyl stickers?

DrGeorgeTompson

« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2014, 09:30:54 AM »

Hopefully the actual font can be found. I like it just like I see it on the web page.

I'm not sure how it works so forgive my ignorance but can't the design just be copied into a computer and a CNC machine just cut out the vinyl stickers?

I like the regular font too. I cant find one where the 't' is straight like that. I'll look around online and hopefully i'll find something.

I like the bottom one that says NefariousMotorsports as like a banner w/o the motor. but it's kinda fine and probably hard to read irl.

I wanted to just use the site design, but it's so low res. So i wanted to recreate it to be more flexible or whatever.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: