Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
Author Topic: NefMoto decals?  (Read 61042 times)
userpike

« Reply #75 on: March 31, 2014, 08:51:31 PM »

I did the same thing with the gimp file. I couldn't find the exact one but I thought the one I used was about as close as I could get.
Did you try Sans? I was able to use the text editer in GIMP to write more words on a slide and it seemed to match, especially the "f" in Nefmoto perfectly.

@ soeuro:
As far as color selection, is "clear" available, because that's my favorite color? Seriously, I want clear...or silver.

I personally would like to have the engine symbol with the "N" in the middle approx. 9inches x 6inches on the width and height, in silver or black.

I would like a "Nefariousmotorsports.com" approx 9inches long so that it can sit under the engine symbol where I apply them. And a couple/few just "NefMoto" approx 6 x 2 inches. 1 in black and the other 2 in Silver or clear.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 09:01:00 PM by userpike » Logged
hello

« Reply #76 on: March 31, 2014, 08:53:40 PM »

Lol no worries, just want to make sure. When you said back peel I was thinking stickers. Yeah its the remove backing, apply and remove transfer tape type of decal. The ones that are used to cover half of the rear window by vw owners. Tongue

hello

« Reply #77 on: March 31, 2014, 08:57:23 PM »

Did you try Sans? I was able to use the text editer in GIMP to write more words on a slide and it seemed to match, especially the "f" in Nefmoto perfectly.

@ soeuro:
As far as color selection, is "clear" available, because that's my favorite color? Seriously, I want clear...or silver.

I personally would like to have the engine symbol with the "N" in the middle approx. 9inches x 6inches on the width and height, in silver or black.

I would like a "Nefariousmotorsports.com" approx 9 x 2ish so that it can sit under the engine symbol where I apply them. And a couple/few just "NefMoto" approx 6 x 2 inches. 1 in black and the other 2 in Silver or clear.

What do you mean by clear? Like legit clear? Yeah, those sizes are possible.
userpike

« Reply #78 on: March 31, 2014, 09:01:45 PM »

What do you mean by clear? Like legit clear? Yeah, those sizes are possible.

yea legit clear! so the paint shows through.
DrGeorgeTompson

« Reply #79 on: March 31, 2014, 09:07:25 PM »

I went back and checked. I spent like 2 hours looking everywhere for the font or one that was close; I'd kick myself pretty hard if it was set to the right one by default. This is what sans looks like on my pc.
hello

« Reply #80 on: March 31, 2014, 10:53:28 PM »

yea legit clear! so the paint shows through.

Yeah, I see that I can get a roll of transparent. It shows up on my list.
userpike

« Reply #81 on: April 01, 2014, 12:10:16 AM »

I went back and checked. I spent like 2 hours looking everywhere for the font or one that was close; I'd kick myself pretty hard if it was set to the right one by default. This is what sans looks like on my pc.

I didn't think to blow it up. I made it the same size as the ori but now I see the differences. The "M" is different also.

I tried to find Sans on MSword and it wasn't available. I could only find it on Gimp. There must be a font pack for it I haven't DLed.

This just occurred to me... What if Tony used more than 1 font to create the logo...? Undecided
DrGeorgeTompson

« Reply #82 on: April 01, 2014, 12:16:51 AM »

This just occurred to me... What if Tony used more than 1 font to create the logo...? Undecided

I was thinking the same thing. When I was looking for fonts I was primarily looking for one with a straight 't'.  I might try tomorrow to combine the one I found and sans to get the 'f'; hopefully it won't look wonky. Either way, I'm pretty content with what we have
DrGeorgeTompson

« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2014, 04:48:14 PM »

As for size......where does that stand as of now?
I know I want:
These in both Silver and White
the motor logo w/ NefMoto  6 inches x how ever tall it is
"NefariousMotorsports" that is 15mm tall
"NefariousMotorsports" that is 7 inches long

And just a 5 inch wide motor logo in whatever color you have that's close to CEL color. so yellow or orange or whatever.

I hope that's not too much to ask. I'll pay if you want, I feel bad

Jamie

« Reply #84 on: April 03, 2014, 06:06:53 PM »

I'd love some
hello

« Reply #85 on: April 03, 2014, 06:23:46 PM »

I know I want:
These in both Silver and White
the motor logo w/ NefMoto  6 inches x how ever tall it is
"NefariousMotorsports" that is 15mm tall
"NefariousMotorsports" that is 7 inches long

And just a 5 inch wide motor logo in whatever color you have that's close to CEL color. so yellow or orange or whatever.

I hope that's not too much to ask. I'll pay if you want, I feel bad

Email me the finished designs please and I can cut them out and post them up here to show everyone what they can look like.
DrGeorgeTompson

« Reply #86 on: April 03, 2014, 06:32:30 PM »

Email me the finished designs please and I can cut them out and post them up here to show everyone what they can look like.

They're posted earlier in the thread. Do you want me to cut the .svg up?
hello

« Reply #87 on: April 03, 2014, 08:04:02 PM »

There are multiple "revisions" I don't know which ones you want. Sure, if you want to cut the .svg up that would save some time.
DrGeorgeTompson

« Reply #88 on: April 03, 2014, 08:15:04 PM »

There are multiple "revisions" I don't know which ones you want. Sure, if you want to cut the .svg up that would save some time.

Word. I can make labeled individual files tomorrow; it's no problem
hello

« Reply #89 on: April 04, 2014, 01:00:16 AM »

Sounds good. I'll try to have a sample cut tomorrow or saturday depending how busy I am.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  

Jump to: