Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21
Author Topic: Bosch EV14 Injector Migration  (Read 361748 times)
_nameless

« Reply #255 on: August 18, 2014, 05:53:00 PM »

Ah ok good stuff, Ill start with the 550c values are go on! They should be pretty similar.
These are the values I use for my 650s

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #256 on: August 18, 2014, 07:48:06 PM »

"print screen" is your friend dude Tongue

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
ddillenger

« Reply #257 on: August 18, 2014, 08:10:21 PM »

"print screen" is your friend dude Tongue

This is a lost art Nye. Guys (kids?) these days are using their phones for everything.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
_nameless

« Reply #258 on: August 19, 2014, 02:23:46 AM »

this might be a little better

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
ddillenger

« Reply #259 on: August 19, 2014, 02:42:58 AM »

0.07 with 60lb? Are you running E85?

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
Divune

« Reply #260 on: August 19, 2014, 02:50:37 PM »

I actually tried his values last night, was running in the low 10.xs AFR on 91. Maybe is for e85....
BerkleyJ

« Reply #261 on: August 19, 2014, 02:53:20 PM »

WOT AFR is open loop. Did you check lamfa? Berttos tune's lamfa is rich.

You should also be running 93
Divune

« Reply #262 on: August 19, 2014, 03:29:58 PM »

I have not yet, I plan on tweaking it tonight, I have been pming you also Wink.  Only have 91 pisstane here in Cali, so I'm going easy on it until I can learn how to work with the timin tables.
Divune

« Reply #263 on: August 24, 2014, 11:23:10 AM »

Does anyone have experience with correction the bucking issue at cruising/low loads? I've read KFMIRL and IOP have been tweaked to help this issue. I'm still on stock values for both.
em.Euro.R18

« Reply #264 on: September 04, 2014, 03:45:26 PM »

Are you getting o2 swings with throttle TIP? I've found with some of the larger EV14 injectors you run into lean spots as you increase throttle angle and richness when you let off. Its something you'll have to tune for because of sub par atomization at low pulse(not to leave out nonlinear injector behavior). Larger the droplets size the more lag you'll have for the fuel to reach the intake ports.

Determine where you problem lies first if your throttle TIP is the problem then look into adjusting the accel/decel fuel and fuel film correction maps.
S4addict

« Reply #265 on: December 17, 2014, 07:23:41 PM »

Im planing on running these injectors are the specs on this page going in the right direction?
bleach972

« Reply #266 on: December 26, 2015, 02:28:31 PM »

for 1.8t guys ,check your FKKVS map before you dial your injectors ,on 2.7tt stock it's 1 ,but in my file it's was not like that .
Had a hard time to found that  Undecided
igo300

« Reply #267 on: February 09, 2016, 04:04:01 AM »

Just an FYI, I've had a problem with my injectors starting with 550s couple of years ago and now with 1000CC where when cold starting the engine, the first minute of mild throttle accelration would show the engine going first very rich and then very lean (sometimes it would start literally bucking). It almost seems like the warm up map is completely off for bosch where at some RPMs it needs to be much less and at some much more but I have no patience to calibrate that map.

Long story short, I noticed that the lambda FR_W output changes are very lazy when engine is cold resulting in large lag to lambda changes and I finally found the maps governing it. Comes out that when engine is cold and "I" value of PID controller for lambda is lowered so that the transitions take place much longer. Once I altered it to normal "1" value, I stopped having the issues.

maps:
FLRM - TMOT (engine temp depedant)
FFRITMS - ITMS (engine start temp dependant)

Good luck finding any info on this in Funktionsrahmen....  Undecided

Change both to "1" and you should stop having these issues.

Are you saying to change all values in these tables to 1 ?

markpowell35

« Reply #268 on: February 09, 2016, 05:38:45 AM »

Just an FYI, I've had a problem with my injectors starting with 550s couple of years ago and now with 1000CC where when cold starting the engine, the first minute of mild throttle accelration would show the engine going first very rich and then very lean (sometimes it would start literally bucking). It almost seems like the warm up map is completely off for bosch where at some RPMs it needs to be much less and at some much more but I have no patience to calibrate that map.

Long story short, I noticed that the lambda FR_W output changes are very lazy when engine is cold resulting in large lag to lambda changes and I finally found the maps governing it. Comes out that when engine is cold and "I" value of PID controller for lambda is lowered so that the transitions take place much longer. Once I altered it to normal "1" value, I stopped having the issues.

maps:
FLRM - TMOT (engine temp depedant)
FFRITMS - ITMS (engine start temp dependant)

Good luck finding any info on this in Funktionsrahmen....  Undecided

Change both to "1" and you should stop having these issues.

Do those maps even exist on me7.5 1.8t files i can't find them and i have a full .kp for my file?

i.m having a nightmare trying to get my Bosch 550c (117's) dialled in, i do have an uprated DW65v Intank fuel pump but still using 3bar FPR so surely my pump shouldn't make any difference??

tried using TVUB values from latest spec sheet found on here with 43.5 PSI values and calculated krkte of 0.06014 but my idle fuel trim is -25% and partial is up to +17% i set my FKKVS to all 1's not sure what else to try...

Edited...My Bad Nyet Smiley
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 02:05:51 AM by markpowell35 » Logged
RolandUsen

« Reply #269 on: March 29, 2016, 08:57:45 AM »

I dont know if the Green Tops and Green Giants are the same. The Ford sheet you sent me has the same data, so maybe they are the same. If so, then use the Flow Rate vs KPA; Injector Offset vs Battery; Short Pulse; and Min Injector data found here:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21
  Print  

Jump to: