Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Increase fueling for Overrun Pops and Bangs for 1.8T Bosch ME7.5  (Read 975 times)
deiandrei

Hi guys, I have read the entire topic for the pops and bangs and managed to get some good results but I wanted to ask how to increase the fuel quantity injected on overrun. My assumption is that if there is more fuel I can get more crackle/burble and make the timing modifications a little lower to never bang loud and only crackle like the newer cars do. I personally don't like the big loud bangs and only the subtle crackles the car does but mine does not crackle that much, if I decrease the timing more I get more bang than crackle.
I assume that I need to add more fuel using LAMFA but my LAMFA table has the load starting from 50%. Maybe this needs to be adjusted to 10%?
Let me know what you think or how to do this. Thanks!
embitu98

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2023, 02:00:43 PM »

For adding more fuel in part load you can use KFLF (Lambdakennfeld bei Teillast / Lambda map for part load). But beware, it's not a Lamba Value, it's a factor. That means increasing it in the are you need will result in injecting more fuel.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: