Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 173
Author Topic: The Volvo ME7 thread:  (Read 932424 times)
s60rawr

« Reply #1575 on: August 20, 2022, 07:24:35 PM »

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
thank you

There is a free flash suite in progres
OpenMoose https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GiNXfjKyLvzotT5v9Knyw0CExRMOoiHG/view?usp=drive_link
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2005 M66 S60R 4T5 /w Shims FID 1100cc RS4 Maf 75mm Hybrid 1.9 Bar

appreciate the -karma bomb, but could you plz keep it at -666. im cool with that, it's iconic
Sashka_

« Reply #1576 on: August 22, 2022, 10:46:24 AM »

Hi Vollmer,

I can share the IDA 7.5 project.
Vollmer

Professional Cat Herder

« Reply #1577 on: August 24, 2022, 01:40:56 PM »

bhalme SparkyR S60Rr S60RXtreme : You are Way more of a Kid than Me. You are 23? Mirroring my insults.. Riding under your Daddy.  You are also a lot fucking dumber with very little life experience. Selfish, and overall Lame.

You Lie. And Steal (peoples money). There is no changing my mind about the quality of person you are. I don't lie. And I don't steal.

I think it's funny you (suddenly) rubbing E-peens with Prometey, while never posting on this forum prior. Collecting as its flushed down the toilet bowl. Huddling together like scared animals.

@ Prometey
"Some time ago I thought about publushing memory addresses and map packs for different Volvo software which I dissassembled but Vollmer showed that it's a bad idea. Very stupid man. Idiot."

You are so full of shit, your eyes are brown. Blaming me for your past decisions makes no sense, whatsoever. Don't put your selfishness on me.
Are you the "Very stupid man. Idiot"?

You, and all the other Volvo Cunts ^^ act the same way. Not my problem you don't like hearing about your outward appearance.
Pat each other on the back all you want. The truth remains that you are arrogant, selfish, and not community oriented.

"I continue work on 5120 hack. Car works on this version (5120 hack3) but throttle reaction too jerky. Looks like not all pressure constans scaled propertly. And unfortunatelly there is not other person to help me with this work. No community at all((("

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=340.msg144874#msg144874

^^Aww Look at you.... Wonder why. 
How about bragging about yourself? Shooting yourself in the foot.

(That is Prometey's post, btw, for everyone who hasn't read the 100 pages of this thread)

Look at your "1000 hours" garbage. Get mad at me for it?? LOL
At least you are 4X faster than your above Cronie who took "4000 hours". Good thing you didn't wait for him!
You can't help me, because nobody helped you? Who hurt you? Daddy drinks too much? Momma is a whore?
Grow the fuck up. Take responsibility for your own actions and decisions. You are WEAK for allowing My words to control Your actions.

I "made you be unhelpful",
What else can I make you do?
My "little puppet"?

@Dragon and Sashka! Absolutely great additions to the forums!
I will save them in a repository I am creating to help organize the Volvo community.
Your negative rep makes me laugh. Being an asshole pays off, don't it?
Easy to sleep when you know you are doing the right thing and helping others.
Bit of a Robinhood vibe. 

@Dragon. . Who made that definition file?  Or where did it come from?
It can not have been made by a single person. .. Very interested in it's source, and other variations. Post them up if you have them!

@ Everyone else.
I am working with a local programmer, fresh out of school. Ukrainian. Brownie points there... "I support current things"..
To create an easy to use GUI that can read/write/checksum correct, and other basic eeprom functions via the Dice unit. I will be incorporating as many open source projects to the All-in-one utility in an easy to use interface.
I would Like CEM reprogramming and Cluster adjustments to be available, as well as someday communicating to the haldex controller interface. I haven't went that far, but Vd Veer might be able to help. I also would like to add functionality to the now (mostly) useless center screen found on some models.

Aiming to exceed the quality of the Nefmoto flasher utility, more like VCDS, while providing an attached repository of currently available definitions files and basic getting started information.
I will then smear it all over the web and back and work on revisions until I no longer can, or someone else steps up to the plate.

I am sure Prometey has a similar tool already well done, but he doesn't care, and prefer people waste their time in solitude.
True Unit.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2022, 02:33:03 PM by Vollmer » Logged

Volvo HALL of SHAME:

Guitar24t aka Robert Hilton
SparkyR aka Brandon Halme
Prometey1982 aka Artem Vasiliev
MAXX ECU - Brett Willet
VIDA Leach - David Leech

Useless Twats:
PRJ - Dmitri from Estonia
SparkyR

« Reply #1578 on: August 24, 2022, 03:06:10 PM »

20+ years experience tuning at the age of 28?!? Brandon little you must have started tuning in the womb

You can say anything you want about my family. But my dad had raised someone who will continue his legacy and work hard instead of someone who will attempt to insult people over the internet. You can say all the words you want and it won’t effect me or my lifestyle so I suggest saving your self the humility before you make yourself look stupid.

I find that the person that has to tell you all of there accomplishments in life are full of shit.

What dragon and Sashka had posted have already been posted here before.  You just haven’t read from the start. Promatey has posted many definitions as well
« Last Edit: August 24, 2022, 03:40:09 PM by SparkyR » Logged

2005 S60R m66, Xona Rotor 7864, turbosmart 45mm wastegate, id1700cc injectors
Vollmer

Professional Cat Herder

« Reply #1579 on: August 24, 2022, 04:48:33 PM »

Yeah, I came out the womb at 8 years old.

I rode dirtbikes and flew airplanes since I was a child. My uncle built hotrods, and my grandfather did before that.
I don't take peoples money for shit.

dm\dmx\VOLVO ME7\1xEbvsde.a2l
dm\dmx\VOLVO ME7\1xEbvsde.bin
dm\dmx\VOLVO ME7\1xEbvsde.tst
dm\dmx\VOLVO ME7\1xEbvsde_2.a2l
dm\dmx\VOLVO ME7\F1EBI.hex
dm\dmx\VOLVO ME7\H1FEA.hex
dm\dmx\VOLVO ME7\test 53FHE.hex
dm\dmx\VOLVO ME7\V70R 0 261 204 559 - 359 462.bin

Who is MikeZ TurboD his name is in the OLS file.
https://www.swedespeed.com/threads/li-metro-area-rs-and-volvo-enthusiasts.99757/page-355#post-2456624

So Dream3r DDillinger, and This MikeZ guy are all dead?

Is Hilton putting hits out on these guys??! Or is it Prometey??

« Last Edit: August 24, 2022, 05:01:44 PM by Vollmer » Logged

Volvo HALL of SHAME:

MAXX ECU - Brett Willet
VIDA Leach - David Leech

Useless Twats:
Vollmer

Professional Cat Herder

« Reply #1580 on: August 24, 2022, 04:52:58 PM »

Jens Ivarsson is the leak!!!!

Vatlab VOLVO NO. Jens Ivarsson     in the bin file in the OLS

Gonna have to ask him for a few more files!!!

Is this him?

https://se.linkedin.com/in/jens-ivarsson-99a6b6b1/

"No tuner writes the software "using the very same tools that you will find in Volvo's own engine development shop". You cannot use the tools Volvo uses to modify a binary content. MTE software has the same Vatlab VOLVOID tags as the original software which its based on, meaning that the modifications aren't made to the original project data, but to the compiled binary data.

Volvo uses ETAS tools to write OEM software to their cars. Their tools use "raw data" to write the calibrations (99,98% of which is untouched when modifying a map as what usually we call a "remap"), and then compile that to a binary file which is then flashed into the ECM. A project file is usually some hundreds of megs, which is then compiled by ETAS to a 512k or 1024k file (depends on the engine/ECU type). Tuners work with this binary data, and Volvo's own tools cannot be used to work with that data."
« Last Edit: August 24, 2022, 05:02:48 PM by Vollmer » Logged

Volvo HALL of SHAME:

MAXX ECU - Brett Willet
VIDA Leach - David Leech

Useless Twats:
Vollmer

Professional Cat Herder

« Reply #1581 on: August 25, 2022, 12:02:38 PM »

More random software

Anyone have a copy? Or an open source version?

Tired of the DTC CEM Checksum errors associated with flashing the ECU.

Does it find PINs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUX9kiDkyCY

CEM Editor

Anyone have this?
Or this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG0gsGz9wKE
DIM Editor

Arvix Zigalovs seems to know what he is doing, but doesn't talk about it.
Do we have an equivalent willing to share their understanding with the community?

I am not inclined to buy private software, with a license.

https://www.motorcarsoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=16813

Or this?

https://github.com/vtl
CEM "Cracker"

Vitaly Mayatskikh vtl

Or got this working?

Amazing there is no open source community project on this... Lets see some working bits not tied to a mortal's bank account.
Track record Volvo tuners have, I wouldn't trust anyone in this thread to be around very long! LOL
« Last Edit: August 25, 2022, 12:31:40 PM by Vollmer » Logged

Volvo HALL of SHAME:

MAXX ECU - Brett Willet
VIDA Leach - David Leech

Useless Twats:
s60rawr

« Reply #1582 on: August 26, 2022, 01:21:06 AM »

tomorrow morning i will be testing some things. with hopefully some good results! or at least feedback.

lets go!!!

#opensource
#nomoregatekeeping

OpenMoose https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GiNXfjKyLvzotT5v9Knyw0CExRMOoiHG/view?usp=drive_link
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

appreciate the -karma bomb, but could you plz keep it at -666. im cool with that, it's iconic
prometey1982

« Reply #1583 on: August 26, 2022, 01:27:38 AM »

Found some (almost 50) VVT maps for 50WRHJ software. Some constants are not included.

Россия - Великая страна!
https://youtu.be/fup5GzIFdXk
ChrisDUS

« Reply #1584 on: August 26, 2022, 01:45:03 AM »

« Last Edit: February 08, 2023, 04:19:41 AM by ChrisDUS » Logged
SparkyR

« Reply #1585 on: August 26, 2022, 01:47:39 PM »

I have just got all the plumbing done for the Xona rotor 7864 for my car. One step closer to finishing this car up finally

s60rawr

« Reply #1586 on: August 27, 2022, 08:09:42 PM »

ripped bin. its a ram dump
SW - 50GPHJ
whats the next steps ? xD

SparkyR

« Reply #1587 on: August 27, 2022, 08:19:49 PM »

This was pulled with Hiltons software. The binary you have is a Volvo encrypted binary so it is all scrambled together which will not do you any good. If you send me a vlic I can unencrypt it for you

Vollmer

Professional Cat Herder

« Reply #1588 on: August 27, 2022, 09:37:13 PM »

What in the Looney Tunes circus is going on here?

You can't tell him how to unencrypt it? 
Why is it a Secret? 
Always a Secret!!

Is this a Hilton thing?  (If so, are you licensed by him via the W3 platform in the License file?)
Or a Volvo Thing?
Why not explain how it's done? Teach.
This is already 10 times more complicated than it should be. Read Flash = Bin
I wouldn't count on you.

Nobody gives a Shit about your Build.
Maybe you should keep your build a secret too!
License and patent it.

You're a fuckin Troll.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 09:40:20 PM by Vollmer » Logged

Volvo HALL of SHAME:

MAXX ECU - Brett Willet
VIDA Leach - David Leech

Useless Twats:
Vollmer

Professional Cat Herder

« Reply #1589 on: August 27, 2022, 09:46:42 PM »

Probably leave the guy alone. I am sure he is not the leak but somebody who somehow got ahold of the data. Or do you think, the people who's name is on the various Funktionsrahmen for Volvo ME7 are leaks either?

In terms of what software was used inside Volvo to tune ME7, ME9, Diesel etc., it is called VAT2000. In order to work with it you need a project file for your particular software version, e.g. in my case 5XQH.

A project file is about 2 MB in ZIP and decompressed about 20 MB. See screenshots.

Uhhh.. Yeah.. I do. And I can bother those people for as long as I want.

Are you here to share files? Or Brag and Gatekeep?
There's clearly a problem around here.

Is the Volvo FR buried in this 100 pages of crap? Or somewhere else "out there"?

Why don't you post what you have relevant, that can help this community along in a productive way.

However "cool" your post is.
The information contained within is Useless.
We know the compiled file structure is different depending on the software version. It is usually defined by the A2L.
Who cares how big the files are..?

What is your point?

Release a cracked copy of VAT2000 and all your projects, so we can tune these things properly instead of unscrambling an egg cooked by a moron with software written by a dead man.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 09:50:26 PM by Vollmer » Logged

Volvo HALL of SHAME:

MAXX ECU - Brett Willet
VIDA Leach - David Leech

Useless Twats:
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 173
  Print  

Jump to: