Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 173
Author Topic: The Volvo ME7 thread:  (Read 931636 times)
s60rawr

« Reply #1755 on: October 28, 2022, 03:54:11 PM »

cheers

wow thanks bro.
it's almost as if it's a community project finally!

There is a free flash suite in progres
OpenMoose https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GiNXfjKyLvzotT5v9Knyw0CExRMOoiHG/view?usp=drive_link
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2005 M66 S60R 4T5 /w Shims FID 1100cc RS4 Maf 75mm Hybrid 1.9 Bar

appreciate the -karma bomb, but could you plz keep it at -666. im cool with that, it's iconic
SparkyR

« Reply #1756 on: October 28, 2022, 03:56:42 PM »

Let’s get back to tuning related stuff rather than diluting this forum with small talk.

This forum has been community base since the start. Most just refuse to spend the time reading. I’ve also stated this before but all you see from the reading is words unless you are currently working through the same thing you are reading in front of you. IT JUST TAKES ALOT OF TIME!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2022, 04:01:13 PM by SparkyR » Logged

2005 S60R m66, Xona Rotor 7864, turbosmart 45mm wastegate, id1700cc injectors
dikidera

« Reply #1757 on: October 29, 2022, 01:38:36 AM »

Good news I think. I managed to connect to the ECU via CAN on the "bench". Now it's time to explore what the different protocols offer. I believe my RPI can function as a J2534 device.

I wonder what the ECU is expecting, it's just repeating those frames with some changing data. As soon as I can read the chips(and write)(, I will try to focus on how to enable the user debugger integrated in the 7055 chip. I don't have high hopes as people smarter than me couldn't get it to work, saying it might have been disabled in production(e-fuses anyone?). The reason being that static analysis can only reveal so much and I for sure would like to see more control flow data.

The ECU I have is also a Denso ECU, but an older one so I can learn on it and not brick my actual ECU in my car. My actual ECU is probably using a 29LV200BC chip, but I have reasons to suspect it's memory size is bigger than 256 kilobytes(kibibytes) and is at least 1 meg or more in size.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2022, 01:48:54 AM by dikidera » Logged
s60rawr

« Reply #1758 on: October 29, 2022, 11:37:38 AM »

cheers

TYPO IN MY FILE NAME
the "WinOLS (Volvo S60 R auto (Original) - 359462) 50GPHJ.xdf " is actually an 50QKHJ
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ik some are the same SW version but they have different use cases.
i should have merged them so theres not like 4214235 different gphj but i did it quick.

to check can always side by side with ols but should be good
« Last Edit: October 29, 2022, 12:02:42 PM by s60rawr » Logged

OpenMoose https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GiNXfjKyLvzotT5v9Knyw0CExRMOoiHG/view?usp=drive_link
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

appreciate the -karma bomb, but could you plz keep it at -666. im cool with that, it's iconic
rlinewiz

« Reply #1759 on: October 29, 2022, 03:26:43 PM »

that right there is what you call a goldmine. i may know a lot about the canbus and vida but i know dick about tuning, so heres a few noob questions: can i just flash someone elses bin? does the software version matter when flashing or is that just for definitions? also will flashing a manual bin to an automatic car work at all?

TIA. meanwhile making progress on the flasher tool, did some testing today on my own car, visual studio kept locking up on me then realized i didnt put the key in the ignition ffs. dont code while high kids.

2005 S60R M66-Swapped // Self-tuned @ 22psi
[[forever coding for the OpenMoose project]]
s60rawr

« Reply #1760 on: October 29, 2022, 10:10:00 PM »

that right there is what you call a goldmine. i may know a lot about the canbus and vida but i know dick about tuning, so heres a few noob questions: can i just flash someone elses bin? does the software version matter when flashing or is that just for definitions? also will flashing a manual bin to an automatic car work at all?

TIA. meanwhile making progress on the flasher tool, did some testing today on my own car, visual studio kept locking up on me then realized i didnt put the key in the ignition ffs. dont code while high kids.

if you can always start with the original bin. ive flashed other cars with different bins and they worked... i did another one and iit wouldnt crank. immobilizer something came up... put the original bin back on and it fired right up. gotta look into that.  i seen something about the immobilzer in the defs. we'll see.

been doing alot of testing these last few days.. luckily i have access to some r cars that happened to be the same sw vs lol

SparkyR

« Reply #1761 on: October 29, 2022, 10:22:25 PM »

Some tuners will lock the tunes to one specific car. I never have. But you have to stay within the software number and trans from my experience. You can find via HxD at binary location 18500 ish
« Last Edit: October 29, 2022, 10:29:44 PM by SparkyR » Logged

2005 S60R m66, Xona Rotor 7864, turbosmart 45mm wastegate, id1700cc injectors
dikidera

« Reply #1762 on: October 29, 2022, 10:47:51 PM »

Interesting about those software version. From my experience with Denso, there's hardly any human readable strings. Neither sw version nor anything about the car.
s60rawr

« Reply #1763 on: October 29, 2022, 11:08:51 PM »

Some tuners will lock the tunes to one specific car. I never have. But you have to stay within the software number and trans from my experience. You can find via HxD at binary location 18500 ish

makes sense why the one i tried wouldnt crank and gave immobilizer msg.... put the previous on and then bam it cranked....

i had a feeling

Vollmer

Professional Cat Herder

« Reply #1764 on: October 30, 2022, 05:16:48 PM »

Let’s get back to tuning related stuff rather than diluting this forum with small talk.

This forum has been community base since the start. Most just refuse to spend the time reading. I’ve also stated this before but all you see from the reading is words unless you are currently working through the same thing you are reading in front of you. IT JUST TAKES ALOT OF TIME!

Brandon Halme, SparkyR, S60RXtreme, @bhalme_29, bhalme S60rr whatever you call yourself -

1. You are a Scam Artist. You spew bullshit. Didn't take me no 4000 hours. Don't define me (or others) as a RETARD, because YOU ARE. You can't define shit. You also can't read for shit, and run your mouth twice as much. "Be sure to include Hiltons Checksum program in the repository"  Artem's updated version was in there, but you're once again -  too short to read or look before you leap. Why don't you worry about yourself? Quit telling people how to read - when you don't. You Would lock Tunes to specific cars, but you likely have no idea how to do it!, or else you wouldn't be so upset when "your" files are posted. Can't Bullshit a bullshitter, dude. And anyway, any competent tuner can read it. You can lock out OBD read,,, but you can't write ANY ASM after "years".. What a joke you are.

You bought all your "software" without knowing how to use it. You ain't no community man. You had ~10 useless posts prior to me calling you out for being a gatekeeping dipshit. Quit lyin. for 1 damn minute. More has been done since I lit the fire here than the last 20 years. You and your cohorts are getting called out, and I aint done. Only recharging my Give-a-damn

2. You are a COMPULSIVE Liar. You must be sick, and can't help it. Or are desperately clawing your way from the depths of shame. Your name is synonymous with "avoid like the plague"

"5120 aint done, been years," bs bs a few posts back. Yet you go sour as a lemon when somebody uploads the 5120 you SOLD!! -  that is IDENTICAL to Gustav/Contrast that you claim to be a POS scammer!! Bullied becomes the bully! You got caught in a fib - less than a week old.
Maybe I will post the screenshot of your texts, you fucking dirtbag,.
You and your douchebag buddy Brett Willet are the worst reps MAXXECU couldve asked for. Not only are you stupid and incapable, but your communication and social skills are leagues behind my tactless variety. You shouldn't "trust" him either. He is a leak. I have his software.
You have no friends, and you are getting worked from every side.
Idiot.

3. You fucking SUCK at tuning. You steal people's work and RESELL IT. You don't have experience outside the little P2 volvo tuning nook you "Bought for $5000"
You and your cronies Brett -  and a ton of others - are all using re-hacked SHIT from Hilton, who fucking snaked it from a dead man's wife.

Dream3r, who invented the flashing protocol, rear-ended a tractor while tuning, died, and Robert Hilton contacted a dead man's wife to buy his laptop, so he could make a business out of a "Dream" and absolutely shaft the entire community.

Brandon Halme, You fuck people over after you rob them (ignore "customers" after selling "tunes for $1900!? WTFBBQ"), withhold information that progresses the community, "block" people. 
You act like a gate-keeper, when in reality you are one of the biggest pieces of shit to walk this earth after Hilton. You even use a hacked version of his software, can't make your own, or get the real deal.
"Nice"

Who bent You over and sold you the copied shit? Must mean a lot to you. You surely have "paid" it off with money you took from poor volvo enthusiasts.
Be done.
Your reputation is "Done"

Piece of Shit "Robert Hilton" (Guitar24t) BOUGHT Dream3R's laptop from his wife after he DIED, to MAKE SURE the project didn't go public. How much did he pay for it?
Thats the kind of garbage we are dealing with. Dream3R wanted this to be public space, then we got this fucking Clown-show

Grave-robbing shit-stains.
Fucking despicable.  All of you.

You would like me to get back to tuning -  instead of exposing you as the miserable people you are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Artem aka Prometey. Miss me??!
Way to end up useless. You had it all -  and refused to be a part of the winning team.
You ended up exactly as predicted. Complete fucking shame. You ain't nobody's hero, anymore. Could've been.
Just another typical Russian. Keep it all to yourself. You can take it with you.
Why'd it take such turmoil? You were the VERY ONE bitching about lack of community. Stuck in an Echo chamber.

You end up in the HALL OF SHAME with the other snakes above, that you can't find the "face" to call out.
Best to save it and kiss ass in your circle of cunts so you can share some secret defs or progs you stole from somebody else.

So you all know, this is the MOST VIEWED single post on Nefmoto, and theres no dedicated area, or forums for it - because of how you have treated the scene for the last 20 years.

There could be an entire website dedicated to tuning Volvos exclusively, but because of people like you all, there is not. Are you all such limp-wristed snowflakes that you can't call a Spade a Spade?
My post gets saved here with yours, and will stand the test of time. You can go back and fwd over my messages and they hold true. Unlike yours - which has the consistency of spoiled cottage cheese.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Sigh*

If anyone would like to add to the REAL VOLVO Project, upload your bins, definitions, and programs on this BS "Thread". You are more than encouraged. The previous 100 pages are obsolete with the latest repository. If anyone wants to get involved with volvo tuning, do yourself a favor and skip all the morons here. All the Good Guys are literally dead, or gone. Start with the repository. You will save more than "4000" hours *eye roll*

I will be carrying my Dice unit and laptop around to all volvos +meets in my area and downloading the raw, Unencrypted (Fuck you robert hilton et al. ) bin files to upload into the current repository S60Rawr is hosting.  .. Who has done more in the past few months than any of you "Scientist" losers. I highly encourage others to collect and share as much as they can. Hopefully I can upload some ripped off bins and put your hacks outta business. Lotta good your "intellectual property" is gonna do when people know your reputation.

Next up is CEM and DIM re calibration. with the keys. Someday the Haldex module may be configured via CAN/DICE to give more of an "evo" rear bias. Most of the CAN protocols and basic source code for all modules, including hvac+radio+Nav screen are included in this repository.

@RLine, there is several folks with half-baked CEM projects out there. I encourage you to incorporate them into your prog. A simple CEM "tab" would be endlessly useful for re configuring AT-MT swaps, among other things. SKC, IMMO, Keys. Most of these people have little to no self discipline. They never finish anything, nor do they release anything, yet will always bitch when you implement their code. Take it as a badge of appreciation. Like my Smites. I Love it.

@Dikidera a bit pathetic you are "pro-encryption" or "anti-disassembly".. perhaps you like to live in dystopian an dysfunctional communities that fuck each over and retard global progress. Patents were to share and expand ideas. Now we have patent trolls and other who will steer their entire lives to keep you from living yours. I can't say we are friends after you encourage encryption and closed source software. Hope you change your POV on that, or we wont have much to work on together.

As an Homage to the death of Dream3R  - and his trashed legacy (Thanks guys), I would love to see the ECU logging readout on the NAV screen. The NAV is mostly bugged and obsolete. Got a blank screen there with possibilities. or to the DIM at the least - which has already been done via CANExtender dongle. He might not have had an accident with his head up. I personally have dodged some iffy situations live tuning by myself on the street. Something these inexperienced remote flash tuners would never understand...

Lets see how the censoring and admin handles this post. Not like this is the first time illegal, immoral, and scam tactics have been called out. Guess it depends if the admin is also a psychopathic, kleptomaniac Volvo tuner, or is in fact interested in the community progression, which most of you are so very against. Hard to believe I am the only pissed one. Perhaps the only one willing to burn these useless bridges. I have been preparing an Ultra4 buggy for the last few weeks, watching this hate-train roll into station.

Don't forget to hit the Smite button beside my username! Smiley

-The Angry One.

Volvo HALL of SHAME:

Guitar24t aka Robert Hilton
SparkyR aka Brandon Halme
Prometey1982 aka Artem Vasiliev
MAXX ECU - Brett Willet
VIDA Leach - David Leech

Useless Twats:
PRJ - Dmitri from Estonia
s60rawr

« Reply #1765 on: October 30, 2022, 11:22:11 PM »

i seen an  old post from gustav saying that its possible to flash a gphj bin on every manual R 2005+
i need to do more comparing.. but if so that be insane

---

as a newbie i wouldnt try it. but just a curiosity

vollmer... ohhhhh mmmmmmyyyyyyy wtf

prometey1982

« Reply #1766 on: October 30, 2022, 11:39:01 PM »

i seen an  old post from gustav saying that its possible to flash a gphj bin on every manual R 2005+
i need to do more comparing.. but if so that be insane

---

as a newbie i wouldnt try it. but just a curiosity

vollmer... ohhhhh mmmmmmyyyyyyy wtf
For 2005+ MY two versions can be used: 50GPHJ for manual and 50WRHJ (it's for tf80 but aw55 works fine with this SW) for auto. Moreover only 50WRHJ version can be used for both transmissions with just changing value of B_autget. For 2004- MY 50QGHJ version can be used for both auto and manual.

So all features like 5120hack or speed density conversion can be implemented in only two SWs. But nobody will do it, ahaha.

Россия - Великая страна!
https://youtu.be/fup5GzIFdXk
s60rawr

« Reply #1767 on: October 31, 2022, 12:01:05 AM »

For 2005+ MY two versions can be used: 50GPHJ for manual and 50WRHJ (it's for tf80 but aw55 works fine with this SW) for auto. Moreover only 50WRHJ version can be used for both transmissions with just changing value of B_autget. For 2004- MY 50QGHJ version can be used for both auto and manual.

So all features like 5120hack or speed density conversion can be implemented in only two SWs. But nobody will do it, ahaha.

interesting... i wont take that chance until i learn more.. my 3 guinea pigs happen to be all gphj... lol

Mach1

« Reply #1768 on: October 31, 2022, 12:14:46 AM »

What value does b_autget need? 0=auto 1=man?
prometey1982

« Reply #1769 on: October 31, 2022, 12:17:29 AM »

What value does b_autget need? 0=auto 1=man?
0 - manual
1 - auto
For both 50GPHJ and 50WRHJ versions addr is 0x18029.

Россия - Великая страна!
https://youtu.be/fup5GzIFdXk
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 173
  Print  

Jump to: