Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: AEM UEGO Logging  (Read 15710 times)
catbed

« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2013, 12:00:30 PM »

If the AEM setup doesn't have an RPM pickup, it will be impossible to correlate those logs with ME7L logs anyway.. definitely look into running it into the rear o2 input...

AEM has no RPM input, and I couldn't find any loggers to use to capture the serial out data.

Most people logging with the AEM seem to be from the nismo/Mitsubishi crowd as they all use EvoScan.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 12:04:28 PM by catbed » Logged
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2013, 12:05:38 PM »

AEM has no RPM input, and I couldn't find any loggers to use to capture the serial out data.

Most people logging with the AEM seem to be from the nismo/Mitsubishi crowd as they all use EvoScan.

The only other solution I can think of is to get ME7L to read data from the AEM through another com port. Unfortunately, this requires the source code to ME7L.

Yay! another win for closed source abandonware :/

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
catbed

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2013, 12:29:44 PM »

The only other solution I can think of is to get ME7L to read data from the AEM through another com port. Unfortunately, this requires the source code to ME7L.

Yay! another win for closed source abandonware :/

I also had that ideas after seeing Jason's thread on ME7Logger with innovate LC-1. Setzi where are you lol.
maZer.GTi

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2013, 05:57:42 PM »

What are the options to log AFR via an AEM UEGO controller? There is a serial out for logging but I can't find and standalone programs to use. It's for a friends B5S4, so I was thinking using his unused EGT or secondary o2 plugs. Can I run the 0-5v out from the gauge to one of the EGT or o2 plugs and log that variable via ME7Logger? Or would this cause issues even though EGTs + secondary o2s are coded out? I am open to suggestions.

I uploaded a tool which will Log via Serial Interface and attach it to your Logfile.
userpike

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2013, 08:31:43 PM »

I uploaded a tool which will Log via Serial Interface and attach it to your Logfile.

Where at? nvm
maZer.GTi

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2013, 04:12:45 AM »

Where at? nvm

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=3715.0title=
If needed i can do same for me7logger, its still only working with vcds.
catbed

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2013, 08:58:19 AM »

I think support for ME7Logger will be huge, as most people don't use VCDS here. Too low of a sample rate.

Good stuff otherwise!! thanks!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: