Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ME7.x tyre size scalar  (Read 4049 times)
wreeve

« on: March 30, 2013, 07:16:04 AM »

Hi, I am battling to find the parameter which is used to calculate the road speed. This is of course based on the rolling radius of the tyres. I know this is stored somewhere but there are hundreds of parameters in the Damos file all in German! I suspect it's a scalar used on the speed pulse input.

Because the tyre size is incorrect in my tune the engine DME thinks the car is moving faster than it is at the moment. Not sure what effect this has apart from hitting the speed limiter sooner!

Can anyone tell me the register I need to look for please. I suspect ME7.1 is the same.
wreeve

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 07:49:04 AM »

found it! Under GGVFZG: Anzahl Geschwindigkeitsimpulse pro km für Normierung v-Signal
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 09:34:32 AM »

http://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning#Wheel_speed_sensor

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
wreeve

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 12:11:46 PM »

Thanks. I had not seen that page before. The down side of getting the road speed correct is my car now does about 5mpg "less" !!!!
jaymemaurice

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 06:46:25 PM »

Thanks. I had not seen that page before. The down side of getting the road speed correct is my car now does about 5mpg "less" !!!!

But you also aren't traveling as far/racking up the miles as fast Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: