Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Whats the difference in these 2 Bins  (Read 4375 times)
bangarang1.8t

« on: April 10, 2013, 05:54:56 PM »

Both of these tunes are supposed to be a 06A906032LQ bin the first one is the one i pulled from my car and the second one is on i found here on this site the kp file is for a LP which is supposed to line up with the LQ and it lines up with the one i pulled from my car but not the one i found here but both of them work to start up my car and both run with no issues just confused on why the one from here is different. the one that says ECU bin is from my car.
ddillenger

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 05:56:53 PM »

The vag number is only part of the equation. Make sure they are both the same software version, and bosch number as the file the xdf was created for.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
bangarang1.8t

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 06:07:16 PM »

they do have different software numbers but i didnt think that would make a difference. so no matter what i do i wouldnt be able to get the map pack i have to work on both? just wondering because im interested to see if theres a difference in the 2
bangarang1.8t

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2013, 06:09:11 PM »

not if theres a difference but what the difference is
ddillenger

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2013, 06:35:02 PM »

You'll need to find a mappack for that specific version, or make your own.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: