Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MPPS v13 clone  (Read 7016 times)
Mo Arif

« on: April 19, 2013, 08:32:25 AM »

Hi I was wondering if someone could shed some light, I purchased a MPPS clone, marked only as v13 but in actual fact when the software provided is launched it states v12, however that's not my concern, at the top of the window it tells me "this program can be run 128 times before updating hardware" does that mean the cable has been re-programmed by the software for this restriction? much like the VCDS clones out there that can be rewritten by the software.

Mo
ddillenger

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 08:55:20 AM »

Hi I was wondering if someone could shed some light, I purchased a MPPS clone, marked only as v13 but in actual fact when the software provided is launched it states v12, however that's not my concern, at the top of the window it tells me "this program can be run 128 times before updating hardware" does that mean the cable has been re-programmed by the software for this restriction? much like the VCDS clones out there that can be rewritten by the software.

Mo

Software is cracked, it'll never move from 128 times.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
Mo Arif

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 02:10:36 PM »

Software is cracked, it'll never move from 128 times.

Thank you mate
Hiloria

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2017, 01:46:29 PM »

You can get its clone from here https://techubi.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: