Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Golf 4 1.8T add hp  (Read 4517 times)
krakadors

« on: May 02, 2013, 12:35:58 PM »

I downloaded '''NefMoto VW Audi ME7 ECU Flasher'''.
I own a Golf 4   1.8T (1999 Model), and i want to ask if somebody like me, who do not know much about car's engine, can add , lets say, 50 Hp (horse power) using this software.  I mean if there is an automated function in the program , to do it.
What about "Galletto" which cost 15$ ? Is it true that anybody can do it, whith this programm ?
I intend to buy "Galletto" but i do not know if it support my car's ECU (I also do not know , what is my car's ECU type)
Of course , if somebody teach me (if it is possible) to use ""Nef Moto"" i will try with it.

Thanks

vagenwerk

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 12:50:34 PM »

Hi
First you need to read forum about chipping and flashing , and you will get nice information what to do.
If you really want to chip and flash - read forum, there is many topics where is described how to start,
if you can't pay someone to tune your flash which you should read using nefmoto + vag com cable.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 02:24:06 PM »

Also, reading a book or two on EFI and forced induction will give you the foundation.

without those, blindly following tuning advice is suicide.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
IamwhoIam

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 01:58:26 AM »

Of curse there's an automated function to add 10-20-40-80-160 HP with the software. 50 just hasn't been implemented yet, so you'll have to wait a little.

I have no logs because I have a boost gauge (makes things easier)
krakadors

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2013, 01:24:48 PM »

Of curse there's an automated function to add 10-20-40-80-160 HP with the software. 50 just hasn't been implemented yet, so you'll have to wait a little.

Dear "Youarewhoyouare"
I made a big mistake  Shocked. The number of HP i want to add is 49.999887 and not 50. Do you think this number will be applied to the software ? When you know something let me know. Just three hours twenty-three minutes forty three seconds ninety-nine milliseconds, since you know. Also calculate the time between sending and releasing your message . Roll Eyes
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2013, 05:33:29 PM »

No. There is no automated way to do it.

Get an EFI book or two, read them, and then review the s4wiki tuning page.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: