Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Motronic ME 1.5.5  (Read 6227 times)
intrujans

« on: June 17, 2013, 03:15:43 AM »

Hi,

I am in the forum some time already, and i've been reading reading reading... Now I want to start understanding the ECU of my Petrol car... a Bosch ME 1.5.5.

I would be very appreciated if you people could help me and direct me in the good way to explore this ECU.

I will leave here my original just in case someone wants to give a look.

Every information on how to start working on it would be the best!

Regards

Lobuziak

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 03:43:38 PM »

You can start with good Damos for Me 1.5.5 -> Opel Zafira 2.0 Turbo - http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=232
Find relevant maps in Your binary and copy map definition (without data) to Yours. I think You can even make it with demo version of WinOls. Most maps relevant to tune Me7 are present in Me1.5.5 definition.

Regards
Lobuziak
intrujans

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 03:37:40 AM »

Thank you for your response  Grin

I have WinOls 2.24 so it will not be a problem, also I have the damos at about one year or more but never touched it.

I have a little 1200cc, and i'm going to put a turbo on it, so now i need to study the ECU to start with the project and ideas. So i'm going to firstly search to maps, and then try understanding how they work and interact between them...

It's gonna be my first petrol project, and it's a lot diferent from Diesel ECU as I am accustomed to Remap.

I've seen there are a lot of similarities with ME7

Regards

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: