Pages: [1]
Author Topic: make multimap me 7.5  (Read 1596 times)
LoursRose

« on: September 17, 2022, 09:55:53 AM »

Hello, I am in the middle of discovering the multimap but I looked on the forum for topics that talk about it but the people are already melting their multimap I would like to understand the process to make one with a map change routine on the cruise control . can you help me understand? thank you in advance. attached my original file

LoursRose

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2022, 10:50:36 AM »

to compare a file I use the file of a member who posted it I found the maps added in ida but I can't find the code to call it it's map in the rom so I don't understand the path to do it and I don't want to use a file that someone has made because it didn't interest for me I would like to learn.
LoursRose

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2022, 05:28:56 AM »

I would really like to learn but I can't find much information to make a map switching with indiction on the needles on me 7.5. I don't understand how to separate a bin file in ida because I saw that it had to be cut into 2 parts, one of 64kb and the rest of the file. I'm French and I don't understand everyone in English so even the videos that explain how to do it I don't understand
« Last Edit: September 20, 2022, 08:36:14 AM by LoursRose » Logged
prj

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2022, 09:09:45 AM »

It takes probably half a year to start getting somewhere with RE.
It takes years to get good.
It takes decades to become great.

If you need a tutorial on such basic shit as loading a binary into IDA and are unable to figure it out yourself (btw even this has been posted on this forum!), then this is not for you.
Because RE is purely about banging your head against the wall persistently and figuring things out.

So stop now. Go do something you are good at, make money, and use that money to pay someone who is good at RE.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
LoursRose

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2022, 04:14:03 PM »

I agree with you, but I would have just liked someone to explain the basics to me in order to be able to understand, but apparently I wouldn't have this opportunity. in ida I just can't understand the code. thank you for your honesty
Blazius

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2022, 03:11:11 AM »

I agree with you, but I would have just liked someone to explain the basics to me in order to be able to understand, but apparently I wouldn't have this opportunity. in ida I just can't understand the code. thank you for your honesty

Then you take the c166 instruction set manual and study it for half a year, and google. Nobody can help you if you dont have the thinking for it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: