Pages: [1]
Author Topic: having problems recoding audi allroad ECU 4Z7 907 551 K HELP!!!!!  (Read 4433 times)
vwnut8392

have an ecu that belongs to a friends audi allroad and i had an APR file that came from another friends A6. the allroad is a auto with TIP and the A6 is manual. i flashed the allroad ECU with the A6's file because when i compared them in hexcmp they looked identical except where the mods where done by APR and the added code for switching tunes on the turn signal stock. the allroad ran and drove but it had a code that said ECU coded improperly so i tried to fix te coding and it will not take. i tried to login with 01283 and its not accepted so i got the login for the ECU and it accepts the login it just will not hold the new coding!!!! any way to fix this problem also when i flash the original file back to the ECU it says something in the VAG number i cant remeber off hand and all the rest is blank. any suggestions on how to fix this? any help would be great!!!!
carlossus

Leon Curpa Stg1+

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 10:52:53 AM »

Sorry I can't help, but I if you break up your post a bit to make it more readable you might get a better response Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: