Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I need some Help. with what i need to start off with.  (Read 5182 times)
Audi_Ontario

« on: June 25, 2013, 01:24:35 PM »

Ok so I have just heard from one of my buddies back in az that he has successfully flashed his B5 S4 to a stage 2+. and I decided I wanted to try it out. I have downloaded nefmoto me7, tuner pro rt, and I have ordered the recommended ebay usb cable. now do I need any more software?? now I know I need to datalog my current tune, save it and then import that data over to a diferent softare to actually make changes and actually flash my ecu. now im not sure which software is meant for what. ive done a bit of research actually downloaded a launch control file for stock ecu. but im not sure how to open what files on which program. so if anyone can point me in the rite direction that would help. and I know im pretty much at a standstill until I get my usb-obd2 cable.
matchew

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 01:30:07 PM »

Hello.

Please.

Thanks.
ddillenger

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 01:33:49 PM »

http://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
Audi_Ontario

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 07:20:42 PM »

Hello.

Please.

Thanks.

Sorry about that im just a little irritated trying to find the last few things i need.
Hello everyone my name is Raul I drive a APB engine code 2000 Audi S4. im living in the ontario california area so if anyone is close by to help out i could use it. i appreciate all the help please help this new guy out, dont feel like frying/ ruining my only ecu . thank you guys for the replies so far.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: